Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women always lie to themselves

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
Big is beautiful- Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income niggers/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble

Unhealthy food is cheaper- Wrong. unhealthy food is more expensive. Look at the outrageous prices of fast food these days. It costs like $15 to go to chipotle or mcdonalds but like $3 to make your own lunch. In fact, making your own food/eating inside is a good way for ppl to save money. I am saving a lot of money these days by bringing my own lunch instead of eating out when I go to work.

Healthy at any size-Science showed that its all B.S

Last edited:
When you're bluepilled, the uglier and more undesirable you are, the more you lie to yourself to cope and try to deny the blackpill.