Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat White women fascination towards Black

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I don’t get why obese White women love Black men, it’s just gross. I’m half Black myself and I feel like I’m the only Black folk who doesn’t find obese women attractive.

Because its the second best after white men. They know about BBC

I don’t get why obese White women love Black men, it’s just gross. I’m half Black myself and I feel like I’m the only Black folk who doesn’t find obese women attractive.

tyrone only

Just be tyrone

its because black guys are attracted to big tits wide hips which usually means that either stacy or landwhale

not only obese
in eastern europe all white women love blacks and ethnics, slavmaxxing in europe for blacks/tanned is easier than seamaxxing for truecel whites
there is only a danger of being beaten up by bald gymslavs but having a brown dick and being a foreigner is enough to have sex here while if you want to seamaxx you need to be rich and find a golddigger

Recently fat white women have been into kpop fags too (don't believe the 'prime Stacies wanna fuck BTS even though they look like ladyboy' crap).

My theory is the white foids who know they are of lower value will go to play in the markets that are deemed lower value, and where they don't need to compete with more elite competition