Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat single mother singles ad

N

NYincel

Banned
-
A woman with two kids (probably from different men) seeks this....

I am a single 36 year old female searching for my match! I am 5'10", curvy body , I have short brown hair and hazel eyes. I have two children, a toddler and a teenager. Never married.

I've had zero luck with dating apps. I am seeking a man between the ages of 24 to 45 that meet ALL of the following;

Tall, athletic, health and fitness are part of your every day life, you are single - not in the process of getting divorced, strong, dominant in the bedroom, aggressive, set goals for yourself, value family, honest, reliable, and the most important attribute FAITHFUL.

I am seeking someone that wants to build a solid friendship and see where it naturally leads to. I am not and will not engage in casual sex. I want to start off with chatting and a few dates. My goal is companionship.

If this interest you please send me a message including your photo. I will NOT reply if no photo is sent.

old women want young rich guys lol

she literally wants a 24 year old millionaire

Fat woman >>> Ripped incel

I send women photos on CL and they never reply. They all want top tier men, probably Chad or above. But have nothing to offer.

The irony is she will definitely find one betabuck that will fit the description.