Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat normie admits incels are hated and despised by normies

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Friendly reminder that all "advice" from normies and foids is given in bad faith and is meant to hurt you, boost their egos, or both.

Friendly reminder that all "advice" from normies and foids is given in bad faith and is meant to hurt you, boost their egos, or both.

this is why I had to cut off all my "friends". all they would do when I reached out for them is tell me how im a fucking aspie etc and how yea it makes sense no women would talk to me because of my personality, and how I just essentially need to be more like them. (they get occasional starfish sex from 180+ pound whales)

if you cannot blackpill them, then cut them off. I know its a feminist buzzword, but they are actually the real "toxic" ones. they will reduce you, gaslight you, bring themselves up in comparison to what you are "doing wrong". 99% of the population is like this.

an incel is truly alone. even if you find other blackpilled incels in real life, nothing will truly come out of this either.

That's good. We hate them too.fuck. fuck all

Fat normie = incel

That's good. We hate them too.fuck. fuck all
They have everything while you living a pointless and measurable lifes. It's like North Korea says that it's totally okay if US hate us because we hate them too, while North Korea is stinky piece of communist shit. That's why we need to be hERoes, or just have a outlaw life, or at least not to wagecuck.

first it was: looks dont matter bro, it is your bad personality, just be confident.
Now when almost everyone is aware of lookism, they can't hide hate toward us anymore, so they are mocking us openly. Fucking pieces of shit, worst scum on earth, lickers of chads ass

I've seen incels here that mog this guy. He's an incel too.