Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fat Nigger kills old guy so nonchalantly

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
NSFW video:

https://vidmax.com/video/155600-elderly-man-shot-killed-in-cleveland-on-facebook-live-graphic

Damn, this world is so evil and full of hate. But, I can’t stop laughing. Not because of the murder, that’s sad shit obviously, but because of the way, the fat nigger says “I found my somebody I’m about to kill right now” so relaxed as if he is saying “I found somewhere I’m about to eat right now” or some shit :feelskek: like he says it so casually. He even stretches After he gets out of the car. A true psychopath with zero feelings. Damn.

This is a wicked world. You could be killed at any moment by a random nigger in broad daylight. You’re never safe

Thankfully it was not a BBC worship cuck thread.

He was commentating like he was playing gta

whos the person that he was talking about in the video? is it another gang member that betrayed him?

whos the person that he was talking about in the video? is it another gang member that betrayed him?
Idk but the dude he killed was a random guy

whos the name of the person he was talking about in the video? is it another gang member that betrayed him?
I think some hoe who broke up with the killER or someshit and he took out his angER on the oldcel negro

My life is like a video game

Ew, I would never do this shi, btw whats your opinion on Tunisian and Algerian
Some cool, some deserve to be beheaded. Like every nationality.

Retard killed a random guy and let the bitch live jfl

What caliber of Glock is that? Sounded like a .45 ACP wtf

If at least he killed attractive young white slut that thinks she has the world under her slutty feet that would be interesting

he killed this old nigga who would die 7 days later on his own. Who gives a shit.

Retard killed a random guy and let the bitch live jfl
I hate BBCs because of this everytime I see a BBC outside in the night I start walking faster, I'm scared

For some reason I don't feel bad for the old guy. Maybe because it was a quick and easy death.

U seem like u like BBC lil bro why u didn't put a nice title like : Black monkey shot another Black monkey in the head

Least impulsive nigger

U seem like u like BBC lil bro why u didn't put a nice title like : Black monkey shot another Black monkey in the head
Because I'm from .org, I think you understand why now. We don't call glorious niggers monkeys, they are honorable BBCs. I'm joking I Just got used to them calling them BBCs

Car Mogging glockhaving
niggermaxxer

nigger on nigger crime doesn't exi-

niggers cant stop being niggers

He has a good personality, I bet that he had many gf's and friends.
Poor old guy, who knows through what he went through to reach his age, just to be shot on the streets like a dog.

RIP old man. I will put you in my prayers.

He has a good personality, I bet that he had many gf's and friends.
Poor old guy, who knows through what he went through to reach his age, just to be shot on the streets like a dog.
Great personality indeed

Why did we stop segregation???