Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Fat mexicancel slid his fingers between a reporter's butt crack then gets hit with mic

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A drunk mexican fan was celebrating a football team in front of a camera with a reporter when there was a big crowd. The rostie reporter claimed the drunk mexican guy put his hands between her ass crack, then she hit him with her mic. I bet if it was a chad she would've giggled and told him thank you, then lifted up her skirt. Also if the genders were reversed and a man was walking around with his ass out and a foid touched it he wouldn't have acted violently like a stupid cunt.

Click on the picture to see the video.

Screen Shot 2020 01 12 at 111851 AM

This is what the rostie said after.

Screen Shot 2020 01 12 at 112756 AM

Stop dressing like a whore if it's that traumatic for you if non-chads touch your big mexican foid reporter ass.

Last edited:
Stop dressing like a whore if it's that traumatic for you if non-chads touch your big mexican foid reporter ass.
A cumdumpster should be treated like a cumdumpster.
If they don't like it, they should act differently
full

Being sexually harassed is unironically great for a woman in show business. You trade a few seconds of being uncomfortable for a lifetime of clout and YASSS KWEEN out speaking out about it or in this case "fighting back."

Look what happened to Erin Andrews from ESPN. Some dude does a spy-cam on her hotel room door, releases pics of her incredible body, and overnight she goes from popular but relatively unknown celeb to MEGASTAR, and she even won millions of dollars after suing the guy who did it (and he went to prison.) She's been working for Fox as a reporter full-time ever since and she ALWAYS has the "muh PTSD" card in her back pocket if she needs protection or sympathy.

Ask any woman with her eyes set on stardom if she would trade getting nudes of her leaked or being sexually assualted one time for guaranteed fame and millions of dollars, it's such an easy trade-off.

Cliffs: never feel sorry for women.

Being sexually harassed is unironically great for a woman in show business. You trade a few seconds of being uncomfortable for a lifetime of clout and YASSS KWEEN out speaking out about it or in this case "fighting back."

Look what happened to Erin Andrews from ESPN. Some dude does a spy-cam on her hotel room door, releases pics of her incredible body, and overnight she goes from popular but relatively unknown celeb to MEGASTAR, and she even won millions of dollars after suing the guy who did it (and he went to prison.) She's been working for Fox as a reporter full-time ever since and she ALWAYS has the "muh PTSD" card in her back pocket if she needs protection or sympathy.

Ask any woman with her eyes set on stardom if she would trade getting nudes of her leaked or being sexually assualted one time for guaranteed fame and millions of dollars, it's such an easy trade-off.

Cliffs: never feel sorry for women.
Ragefuel. I can't believe there are low iq cucks out there who actually feel sorry for those chad chasing whores when they talk about getting "creepy" photos taken of them. You know you're living on tutorial island when many people care about all your non-existent problems.

Ragefuel. I can't believe there are low iq cucks out there who actually feel sorry for those chad chasing whores when they talk about getting "creepy" photos taken of them. You know you're living on tutorial island when many people care about all your non-existent problems.

The thing that normies will never talk about or admit is that being raped or sexually assaulted has major positive benefit to your life thanks to Social Media. If it was 1990 and you were a girl and got legit raped, you would pretty much have only the negative sides of it and have to deal with it on your own.

Now, In 2020? If you have any sort of online presence at all, you can market your own "rape" or whatever negative sexual experiences you had into your "strong wahmen" persona and ride that shit for the rest of your life. Look how many cunts on twtter have "rape survivor" in their bios as some fucking badge of honor to extract clout and resources from SJW's and cucks.

Can you imagine if someone like Pokimane got her ass grabbed at TwitchCon? There would be a LITERAL ARMY of cucks ready to murder whoever touched m'lady and her subcount/donations would launch into the fucking stratosphere.

Being an attractive foid who gets sexually assaulted is a big-brain play in 2020.

The thing that normies will never talk about or admit is that being raped or sexually assaulted has major positive benefit to your life thanks to Social Media. If it was 1990 and you were a girl and got legit raped, you would pretty much have only the negative sides of it and have to deal with it on your own.

Now, In 2020? If you have any sort of online presence at all, you can market your own "rape" or whatever negative sexual experiences you had into your "strong wahmen" persona and ride that shit for the rest of your life. Look how many cunts on twtter have "rape survivor" in their bios as some fucking badge of honor to extract clout and resources from SJW's and cucks.
These days whores actually try to do things to get themselves raped so they can get victim points. When I go out after midnight it's not uncommon to see foids dressed like sluts walking around alone or on bikes. I made a thread about it.
Can you imagine if someone like Pokimane got her ass grabbed at TwitchCon? There would be a LITERAL ARMY of cucks ready to murder whoever touched m'lady and her subcount/donations would launch into the fucking stratosphere.
They're so low iq that they think if they defend m'lady it will help them get pussy, but all it does is increase rostie smv. All the estrogen cucks consume make them emotionally unstable and irrational. When they think they're tough they need to get the shit slapped out of them a few times so they can come back to reality.
He based.
I wish he knocked her out after and the rest of the mexicancels stomped on her to death (in Spyro - Attack of the Rhynocs)

I'm sure she's used to this from Chad.

I'm sure she's used to this from Chad.
She's only acting outraged for victim points and to show eveyone on twitter that foids are strong and independent and don't need no man, unless it's a chad.

She's only acting outraged for victim points and to show eveyone on twitter that foids are strong and independent and don't need no man, unless it's a chad.
Such a brave wahmun, hitting him with that mic, must have been empowering.

I've seen this happen a lot when drunk whites do it. But they have much more dominant features so no one says anything.

In other words Chad only

Such a brave wahmun, hitting him with that mic, must have been empowering.
I'm sure that taught him a lesson and he went home immediately to self flagellate himself about what an entitled patriarchal rapist he is, for trying to get a sample of what chads get in bulk for free.
I've seen this happen a lot when drunk whites do it. But they have much more dominant features so no one says anything.

In other words Chad only
They go out dressed like whores because they want that kind of stuff to happen to them, or they wouldn't dress that way. They get more offended if nothing happens to them when they go out dressed in provocative, whorish clothing.

Women are skanks, and should be treated like skanks. Low inhib guy did nothing wrong.

I'm sure that taught him a lesson and he went home immediately to self flagellate himself about what an entitled patriarchal rapist he is, for trying to get a sample of what chads get in bulk for free.

They go out dressed like whores because they want that kind of stuff to happen to them, or they wouldn't dress that way. They get more offended if nothing happens to them when they go out dressed in provocative, whorish clothing.
I'm dressing this way because it makes me feel comfortable!

Fucking foids can't even be honest with themselves. How can they be honest with others

I'm dressing this way because it makes me feel comfortable!

Fucking foids can't even be honest with themselves. How can they be honest with others
Taking 20 minutes to stuff their fat asses into jeans and tights that restrict the airflow to their pussies must be very comfortable, also the hours they spend doing their hair and makeup is very relaxing to them. :soy:

If they wanted to dress comfortably they'd wear baggy, unrevealing clothes like most men.

This man should be put to death!
site_61.jpg

I want to do that