Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fat link is a genius

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If we keep our cultures separated and keep said cultures egos to inflation. We could get the apocalypse I dreamed of and at best we can accelerate the devilishness of human nature I could be free from the planet! We need woman to keep thinking their races are superior so their cucked men can blow the world up for me. Yes it's all going according to plan!!!!
Mlp vector  shining armor going cray cray by outlawquadrant da04fe4 pre 1

We need more diversity to destroy humanity

schizo thread :feelsaww:

schizo thread :feelsaww:
It's true tho. More diversity equals more collaspe:feelskek: we need the blacks to come up with more bullshit to think they are oppressed to trigger a second civil war. Race war is our only hope for western collaspe. I have faith in my burger people because we never learn and they eat foreskin from babies incel boys
D4yu3wz 156af5e5 9f33 4a2f ac6e 1a12dd0cc495

more elliot rodgers will be born

yes @Fat Link is a decent user ngl

yes @Fat Link is a decent user ngl
BRO HE IS PLAYING 8D CHESS FOR ADVOCATING MORE DIVERSITY. THIS SHIT WILL DESTROY HUMANITY BECAUSE THE HOMOSAPIENS GROW MORE CHILDISH DAY BY DAY WE CAN ACCELERATE AND WATCH :shock: I already have survival kits and journals HOLY SHIT HE IS LIKE ISAYAMA

BRO HE IS PLAYING 8D CHESS FOR ADVOCATING MORE DIVERSITY. THIS SHIT WILL DESTROY HUMANITY BECAUSE THE HOMOSAPIENS GROW MORE CHILDISH DAY BY DAY WE CAN ACCELERATE AND WATCH :shock: I already have survival kits and journals HOLY SHIT HE IS LIKE ISAYAMA
169 iq intj genius psychopath aka @Fat Link

It's already happening, thankfully.
More ERS equals more COLLASPE ASIAN WOMAN ARE DESTINED TO GO WITH WHITE GUYS AS THE PROPHECY FORETOLD. I WILL FORCE ASIAN WOMEN WITH WHITE MAN AND I WILL GAMBLE MY COUNTRYS ECONOMY FOR IT TO HAPPEN. HUMANITY LOVES HELL I WILL GIVE IT MORE HELL:feelsgah: