Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fat Link gets murdered by chimp

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
After bullying Fat Link to the point of near death, on his death bed he wanted to resolved his sins.

As her last wish, Fat Link whispered into @Master's ear has Master was standing over Fat Link and stroking his hair in the hospital bed.

Master felt a tingle has Fat Link's warm breath creeped down master neck has he whispered his last request into master ear.

''change chimpler's name back to honkler, otherwise he will bully the other mods into death like me, the gaurdians of incels.is must live on, dont let them end up like me''

Master just grunted in response has he was too busy sniffing in Fat Link's breath, which smelt like strawberry burst vape.

''I must also tell you @Master chan, but the chimp is more beast than man, and His Holiness hacked into @Komesarj account and forced him to say he is a fakecel!''

Master- whatever @Komesarj was never incel anyway, i took his virginity before he met that foid anyway
Fat Link- but he didnt get a gf, His Holiness hacked @Komesarj account and made him say that!
Master- dnd ask + why do you keep calling chimpler ''His Holiness''

Fat Link turned his head and pointed towards outside the window, where there was a chimp eating a banana intensely staring through the window.

Master looked to where fat link was pointing

Fat Link- If I dont refer to the chimp has ''His Holiness'', he said he will kill me
Master- dumb nigger you are dying anyway
Fat Link- I know... beware the chimp, and warn the others, lest ye end up like me
Master-...
Fat Link- I am going to die now, I will be leaving the forum ever now, goodbye, and I... I love... You........
Fat Link laid there dead on the bed in Master's hand
Master- K see you next week

tumblr_p8izhjAoVV1ut1d6co1_540.gif

nice username

Oh great, now you have the boring username with the boring avi again

Yeah this is why you kept getting kicked out of .net

@VitaminS I know youre a fan of these

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My review:

The author got a bit lazy with the @'s towards the bottom which made it more difficult to read. Not a lot of plot twists in this one, but definitely one of the more sinister novels of the series. Very dark and twisted unlike the others. The monkey part had me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading. It seems to be setting up for a massive turn or maybe even hinting at the addition of a new character. I am stoked to see what is in store next release. Overall another great read that I will be adding to my collection.

Fan theory:

@Fat Link did not fully transition into a women, and, unknowingly, still kept his male genitalia. The reason he does not know this is due to the fact that the lower portion of his stomach covers it, making it impossible for him to see even with the use of mirrors.

Nice OC content made me cry