Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News @Fat Link doxxed

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

muh duty for approval over booty

After fatlink was fired from his job as a construction worker, he found a much better job at .is, now he is an administrator of the largest incel website on the internet. This is a success story :feelzez:

After fatlink was fired from his job as a construction worker, he found a much better job at .is, now he is an administrator of the largest incel website on the internet. This is a success story :feelzez:
Based story

He switched races. Michael Jackson style

I feel sorry for that man.

Too much Arby's :feelsbadman:

truecel tier

fuk off you worthless

@Fat Link thots on construction work?

Former administrator*

Hits a little too close to home as this was literally me 8 months ago complete with being on the ground. :feelsbadman:
did you lose weight?

did you lose weight?
I am officially down 202lbs since my last doctor‘s visit which was probably around a week and a half ago so yes! :feelsclown:

I have about a hundred more pounds to go to see if weight loss will transform me into a Chad or a low tier normie though. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
What even is the point of keeping someone like him in a construction site? What does he even do?

What even is the point of keeping someone like him in a construction site? What does he even do?
Maybe he falls inside the building to simulate an earthquake

I am officially down 202lbs since my last doctor‘s visit which was probably around a week and a half ago so yes! :feelsclown:

I have about a hundred more pounds to go to see if weight loss will transform me into a Chad or a low tier normie though. :feelshehe:
how much did you weigh before?

Bro 200 pounds lost is an amazing improvement. Good shit.

What things did you do to lose that weight initially?

Let me convert that to units that non-subhumans can understand..... well 91 kg ain't that bad. You'll literally become malnourished at 45 tho

569lbs I believe.
That is really alot, your height must have been screaming at you and your blood pressure through the roof

How tall are you?

That is really alot, your height must have been screaming at you and your blood pressure through the roof

How tall are you?
5ft10

And actually no surprisingly.

For whatever odd reason even at my heaviest I’d average either 120/80 or 143/80 which honestly isn’t all that bad BP wise.

Even my blood work was good albeit my sugar levels could’ve been better but they were not terrible either.

5ft10

And actually no surprisingly.

For whatever odd reason even at my heaviest I’d average either 120/80 or 143/80 which honestly isn’t all that bad BP wise.

Even my blood work was good albeit my sugar levels could’ve been better but they were not terrible either.
Lucky you tbh, if your blood work was good it means no major organ damage ((yet)). I guess you will live a long healthy life if you stick to your current regime

Lucky you tbh, if your blood work was good it means no major organ damage ((yet)). I guess you will live a long healthy life if you stick to your current regime
Hopefully brother.

Thanks!