Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fat Link de-transitions

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
After failing to transition into a MtF, @Fat Link accepted he will never be a real woman.

So after one last farewell shift moderating on r/MtF, he went dumpster diving in the trash bins to try and find his 3 inch pipe to glue back on, but he had no luck.

His sister Ling Ling's dog must have swallowed his pipe after mistaking it for a sausage in the trash, but that couldnt be it since they were 2 years in to their vegan conversion.

''I know!'' Fat link said to himself.

''The dog must have swallowed my pipe during a 3 sum between me and my spic brotha dregster666 while sucking me off!''

Fat Link removed his fake nails and put his hand up the family dog's ass, (the dog was named Proudweeb, after his MtF doctor)

Fat Link felt around the anus of the dog until he found his long lost penis.

''I got it'' he said has he yanked it out of the Pitbull's ass

Fat Link had his dick in hand with a disappointed look on his face

''damn, the dog must have ate my foreskin too''

The penis was ruined after being digested by the pitbull mutt, ''This is unusable!'' Fat Link sobbed

after stroking on it for a bit in mourning, Fat Link threw his old penis back to the dog.

Fat Link went into dregster666's bedroom and went through his draws beside his bed.

Fat Link looked through Dregster's draws until he found a dildo he liked to use as a make-do penis.

Dregster woke up to the noise Fat Link made.

''Oi, you werent trying to rape me again were you'' dregster asked.

''No'' Fat Link said with a grin on his face

''oh, ok...'' dregster sighed with a disappointed look on his face

''Im trying to find a dildo to strap on and use as my new penis'' fat link explained.

dregster replied: ''I know just what to get what are looking for, little G''

Dregster walked into his furr suit closet, and went over to his kangaroo jack furr suit, and pulled a kangaroo dildo out.

''here you go Link, but that will cost you a BJ''

Fat Link licked his lips and got down on his knees, ready to pay dregster for the goods

dregster yelled at Fat Link : ''woah fag, I was just kidding!!!''

''yeahh, me too, ha ha, I got you didnt I?'' Fat Link mumbled in disappointment, but regardless, Fat Link was happy to just be able to identify as a man once again

the end

Last edited:
@Fat Link thoughts?

it's over for fatlinkcels

The effort for these posts are astounding

Last seen Mar 27, 2023