Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Link, Could you ban this communist fakecel?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link

[IMG alt="B/W muttcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/55/55541.jpg?1699041789[/IMG]

B/W muttcel

Great Horned Owl of Inceldia, Hunter of Roasties​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 11, 2023Posts6,838
Can someone ban this fakecel already

He has admitted to being in a relationship in the past, we don't need more normies on here

@ComingOutOfWinter has had a GF before

@B/W muttcel is this true?

Yes it is jfl and there's niggas defending him just because he didn't go to third base XD @Celasius
I’m not defending them. They didn’t kiss. Neither did they have sex. I know a couple other users who’ve had girlfriends before where there was nothing involved but I’m not gonna snitch on them.

You’re coping hard if you think the “trucel” here is actually a trucel.

I’m not defending them. They didn’t kiss. Neither did they have sex. I know a couple other users who’ve had girlfriends before but I’m not gonna snitch on them.

Woah

I know a couple other users who’ve had girlfriends before but I’m not gonna snitch on them

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Well what do you guys want me to do? Ban them? :feelskek:

If it were up to me, I’d have done it by now jfl.

Beyond over for us KHHVR(relationshipless)cels.
You defending this Sexhaver? Are you incel at all?

Yes it is jfl and there's niggas defending him just because he didn't go to third base XD @Celasius
What is third base? I think first is hugging and second is kissing. It's actually ovER

What is third base? I think first is hugging and second is kissing. It's actually ovER
I think its her asshole, Which is still sex because women are holes and called holes

I’m not defending them. They didn’t kiss. Neither did they have sex. I know a couple other users who’ve had girlfriends before where there was nothing involved but I’m not gonna snitch on them.

Fuck fakecels expose all of them. JFL at the state of .is these fakecels are no better than the IT infiltrators

Fuck fakecels expose all of them. JFL at the state of .is these fakecels are no better than the IT infiltrators

Commies are part of the woke movement

I know a couple other users who’ve had girlfriends before where there was nothing involved but I’m not gonna snitch on them.
And why not? :ping:

I think its her asshole, Which is still sex because women are holes and called holes
Fuck he did anal

Never began.

Do you have any evidence of this? I don't want to disregard a brocel without knowing the full story

He hasn't even been here for a week and his profile is private, definitely an infiltrator humble bragging.

Brutal and sad at same time.

So your withholding incel special force information? @Fat Link See to it! :feelswhat:

TOTAL NEWFAG DEATH

Its not me whomst you shall asketh about this, It is @B/W muttcel which revealed this to us!

View attachment 943309
Why would he tell you though? Imagine admitting on a incel platform that you're a fakecel, he is either extremely stupid or he is a normie humble bragger. How do you and @Celasius find this out, are you on a private discord or are you guys using private messages? Could I get some screenshots or where you on a call. I would like as much evidence as possbile

And why not? :ping:
Well, one of them is not here anymore and the other is an oldcel and has been a consistent member for years so snitching on him out of nowhere would he shitty of me. According to himself, he’s short, ugly and never had sex and is still a virgin so I don’t see any reason to revolt against them.

@Celasius[/USER] find this out, are you on a private discord or are you guys using private messages?
No, they said it themselves. Just let it go already.

Brutal and sad at same time.
It’s so over. It’s just so fucking over. I think we adult relationshipless men are probably in the 1%. Maybe even less.

No, they said it themselves. Just let it go already.

It’s so over. It’s just so fucking over. I think we adult relationshipless men are probably in the 1%. Maybe even less.
Yeah, its extremely rare. Not even a single foid ready to give a chance.

You could a preacher tbh. The way you talk it sounds enthusiastic and convincing.
Minus the accent, he has the exact same energy as I do when I speak. Just read my threads in his tone from now on. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Minus the accent, he has the exact same energy as I do when I speak. Just read my throats in his tone from now on. :feelskek:
Its a gift tbh, to be able to move people by talking. I sound autistic as fuck.

Its a gift tbh, to be able to move people by talking. I sound autistic as fuck.
Tbh ngl the mana cost for the invisibility is zero. :feelscomfy:

This is the life. :feelsautistic: ( :feelsrope: )

@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link
@Fat Link

[IMG alt="B/W muttcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/55/55541.jpg?1699041789[/IMG]

B/W muttcel

Great Horned Owl of Inceldia, Hunter of Roasties​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 11, 2023Posts6,838
Can someone ban this fakecel already

He has admitted to being in a relationship in the past, we don't need more normies on here

@ComingOutOfWinter has had a GF before
Fat Link is still a janny After what he did?

And this guy called me fakecel for saying that foids only want chads.
KEKAPOOPY.

What he do?
Played a prank on a user at the behest of a foid in exchange for nudes. He said he was going the share nudes with us (I don't know if he did) but that still doesn't justify letting himself be ordered around like a dog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back