Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fat Link and MarquisDeSade have both been inactive since Monday

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

I can't right now. I'm dealing with a lot.
javier-bardem-anton.gif

Too busy making out with their stacy gfs. But they will be back eventually, to laugh at us misogynistic inkwells.

They should make me a janny, I have no life and am a very kind and righteous man.

Too busy making out with their stacy gfs. But they will be back eventually, to laugh at us misogynistic inkwells.
Fat Link for sure is too busy thugmaxxing. I don't know about Maquis De Sade though.

They should make me a janny, I have no life and am a very kind and righteous man.
1. I would vote yes if there's a referendum.
reposthorse.webp

they couldn't make me a jannie because I'd actually clean this forum up

Fat Link for sure is too busy thugmaxxing. I don't know about Maquis De Sade though.
Marquis is busy hobomaxxing.. i hope nothing wrong happened to the guy, he is great

they couldn't make me a jannie because I'd actually clean this forum up
Will you run swaglevel tests? If you arent swag enough - you are banned without the right to appeal

Marquis is busy hobomaxxing.. i hope nothing wrong happened to the guy, he is great
Is he an immigrant in the US? I didn't know that.
But yes, I hope he's alright, because even though I disagree with him on many topics, he's articulate and knowledgeable.

Maybe they are just active on other places and figured that the other mods can take care of the forum in the meantime.

For example, and I actually rather doubt that it's actually him, just an hour or so ago, I visited Stormfront just out of curiosity and right away found this thread with a post by someone also named "Fat Link" from a few days ago.

StormfrontFatLink

That same account also requested to join Stormfront's theology section just yesterday:

StormfrontFatLink2

As I already said, I actually rather doubt that this is our Fat Link, but you never know...

Same here tbh:feelsjuice:.

Maybe they are just active on other places and figured that the other mods can take care of the forum in the meantime.

For example, and I actually rather doubt that it's actually him, just an hour or so ago, I visited Stormfront just out of curiosity and right away found this thread with a post by someone also named "Fat Link" from a few days ago.

View attachment 733274

That same account also requested to join Stormfront's theology section just yesterday:

View attachment 733275

As I already said, I actually rather doubt that this is our Fat Link, but you never know...

Copy and paste his posts into those programs which compare texts and their authors and see if they're close.

But what if Fat Link is MarquisDeSade?

batman.gif

Yeah, he's said he's not religious anymore, so I don't know why he would want to join the Theology subforum for "co-religionists"

but you never know...
And this is the biggest forum for racecopers? Jeez, looks like straight from Web 1.0, whats with the design.. Presumbly admins made it that way intentionally

Last edited:
And this is the biggest forum for racecopers? Jeez, looks like straight from Web 1.0, whats with the design.. Presumbly admins made it that way intentionally
Fat link decided to throw dumpster.is into the actual dumpster and get on the race theories) Elite, just elite. Dangerous? Who knows

Copy and paste his posts into those programs which compare texts and their authors and see if they're close.
Can't find links to any of those atm, do you have any?

Yeah, he's said he's not religious anymore, so I don't know why he would want to join the Theology subforum for "co-religionists"
Pretty much. Also, interestingly, he's actually openly denied having a Stormfront account... in January, while the account in those screenshots was registered in January:feelswhere::feelsjuice:.

If it's not him, then there's a pretty good chance it's someone who was keeping a tab on this forum and him specifically and decided to steal his name the moment he admitted to not have an account there.

It is from web 1.0, that♥9s why it looks like that:feelskek:. Stormfront is a very old forum.

Last edited:
Fat link decided to throw dumpster.is into the actual dumpster and get on the race theories) Elite, just elite. Dangerous? Who knows
There's this cool American thing I think you should try. They're called tide pods and you eat them like candy.

Pretty much. Also, interestingly, he's actually openly denied having a Stormfront account... in January, while the account in those screenshots was registered in January:feelswhere::feelsjuice:.

If it's not him, then there's a pretty good chance it's someone who was keeping a tab on this forum and him specifically and decided to steal his name the moment he admitted to not have an account there.
I'm pretty sure the Stormfront user is or was a .is user who just decided to steal his name. Maybe it could be to build Fat Link's fame in other forums too.

There's this cool American thing I think you should try. They're called tide pods and you eat them like candy.
Erm, okay? I dont want no quarrel with you

I'm pretty sure the Stormfront user is or was a .is user who just decided to steal his name. Maybe it could be to build Fat Link's fame in other forums too.
That's what I thought as well. Some guy, most likely an .is (ex)user, wanted to join Stormfront uder Fat Link's name, and when Fat Link admitted that he doesn't have an account there (and so wouldn't call out an imposter right on the site), quickly joined the site like that.

View attachment 733274

View attachment 733275

What is your opinion of stormfront ?

That's what I thought as well. Some guy, most likely an .is (ex)user, wanted to join Stormfront uder Fat Link's name, and when Fat Link admitted that he doesn't have an account there (and so wouldn't call out an imposter right on the site), quickly joined the site like that.
I think we should ask Fat Link for an explanation once he gets back online.
Although it could be a fan of Fat Link who just wants to make Fat Link more popular. We shouldn't rule out the possibility that his intent could be malicious though.

or at least new world racial nationalists like sfcels or black panthers or aznidentity

What is your opinion of stormfront ?
Typical racial nationalists/supremacists, though you can definitely see that the median age on that forum is rather high and it very much shows, plus, a surprising number of Stormfronters seem to be almost-feminist women which is a rather interesting fact.

or at least new world racial nationalists like sfcels or black panthers or aznidentity
Mostly the same as Stormfronters, though they seem to be younger on average and, being minorities, their racial nationalism has an interesting left-wing twist to it.

I think we should ask Fat Link for an explanation once he gets back online.
Although it could be a fan of Fat Link who just wants to make Fat Link more popular. We shouldn't rule out the possibility that his intent could be malicious though.
I fully agree.

i’ve been tryin to these niggas that the moppers are chad, chadpreet, tyrone n shiet

over

Hope they're both ok.
Fat Link has a serious health condition and Marquis is homeless.

@MarquisDeSade hope you doing good buddy

@Master active conscription

over for shadowbanned modcels

They’ve been fucking a foid since Monday and haven’t stopped

Rip we will miss you niggas

TOTAL MODERATOR DEATH