Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat landwhale thinks shes gonna meet chad, gets incel instead

"I'll call the cops" lol why, because the bones in his face aren't as attractive as the chads?

1264.jpg

Ya need to lower your standards, brah. There's someone out there for everyone!
"I'll call the cops" lol why, because the bones in his face aren't as attractive as the chads?
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
the typical i got a BF Defensive line, just fucking lol at cunts
they dont love you for you but for what you have, as seen clearly in the video
Looks is literally the ONLY thing foids care about.
She is literally subhuman. How dare she look at another person like that when she is a literal 0/10 human? The entitlement is unreal.
Because of idiots who give these foids validation. So, now every 3 thinks she's a 9.

Last edited:
I love the part where he tries to initiate conversation with that old guy to warm up before approaching the target and has to repeat himself twice.

I can only talk from my experience catfishing, but girls like that were the only ones that messaged my 9+/10 chadfish and didn´t ghost me. Even as gigachad I had to date 6-7 points down just to not get ghosted. Getting a girl with a healthy BMI to agree to a date wasn´t even possible with my gigachad profile.
Are you sure he was a gigachad?
Her looksmatch roped so long ago his remains cant even be carbon dated
LOL!
and the thing is even catfishman mogs her to death, yet she would never in a million years give him a chance because she only wants 9+/10 males.
That's literally every woman on earth, regardless of how hideous they themselves look. Femoids really are delusional pieces of shit.
LOL "I'll call the cops!"

FOR WHAT YOU FAT UGLY MANATEE?!?! :lul:
:forcedsmile::p:forcedsmile::p:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I love the part where he tries to initiate conversation with that old guy to warm up before approaching the target and has to repeat himself twice.
Yes that old man was very nice and sincere

:)

Haha please do more ur a legend

@catfishman23:
Thanks boyo, I don't get a lot of fun these days but I want you to know that you made me happy at least for a while.
In my book you're a hero, never forget that.

Last edited:
28 guests are taking notes.

Looks like peter griffin in a wig. Lel.

But if a girl does this to a guy, he's supposed to "accept her flaws"