Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fat landwhale thinks shes gonna meet chad, gets incel instead

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-

The incel even says, “are you here to meet chad?” :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1264.jpg

@catfishman23

I don’t know why you would bother turning up as a catfish. Just don’t turn up lol it would hurt her feelings even more when chad doesn’t show up

ah, newcels are so innocent.

Poor girl. Can u blame her? She just wanted to be choked out and spit on by a large tall hot Dangerous high test guy.

The incel even says, “are you here to meet chad?” :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah, because that guy is literally from here.....
I swear there should be 3 month lurking period and exam at the end monitored by Knajjd in real time.

@catfishman23

New-cel found one of @catfishman23 videos, he's got a whole library of encounters like this on his channel.

2HvbwyG.png

The look on a foid's face when an incel is around.

LOL "I'll call the cops!"

FOR WHAT YOU FAT UGLY MANATEE?!?! :lul:

Of course, if cucks have their way soon catfishing fuggos like this will be illegal. But 'foids catfishing men won't be of course,

@catfishman23

just lol at all the foid and IT comments

Credits go to @catfishman23

The comments are full of bluepilled "I see many ugly guys with beautiful gfs all the time" fags

and the thing is even catfishman mogs her to death, yet she would never in a million years give him a chance because she only wants 9+/10 males.

@catfishman23

poor @catfishman23 his inbox is getting blown up

I just don't get it boyos, are there really chads out there who would drop this low to fuck that landwhale? Because I know that if I was good looking enough to get matches on tinder I wouldn't fuck that even if I was desperate.

I just don't get it boyos, are there really chads out there who would drop this low to fuck that landwhale? Because I know that if I was good looking enough to get matches on tinder I wouldn't fuck that even if I was desperate.
I can only talk from my experience catfishing, but girls like that were the only ones that messaged my 9+/10 chadfish and didn´t ghost me. Even as gigachad I had to date 6-7 points down just to not get ghosted. Getting a girl with a healthy BMI to agree to a date wasn´t even possible with my gigachad profile.

I can only talk from my experience catfishing, but girls like that were the only ones that messaged my 9+/10 chadfish and didn´t ghost me. Even as gigachad I had to date 6-7 points down just to not get ghosted. Getting a girl with a healthy BMI to agree to a date wasn´t even possible with my gigachad profile.

Wow......
Everything is mad if even 9+/10 gigachad has to date 6-7 points below his looksmatch:feelsrope:

2HvbwyG.png

The look on a foid's face when an incel is around.
She is literally subhuman. How dare she look at another person like that when she is a literal 0/10 human? The entitlement is unreal.

Shes a 3/10 in my book. If she lost alot of weight and face fat she could maybe be a 5/10 who knows. High SMV anyhow.

Shes a 3/10 in my book. If she lost alot of weight and face fat she could maybe be a 5/10 who knows. High SMV anyhow.
Yea she looked good in her angle frauded pics.

I didn't know she was that obese

@catfishman23 any other funny fishing for landwhalezs?

It's kinda uncanny to think that our online lives and fantasies are mixing into reality.

I see you found catfishman's videos, his videos are the best.

the typical i got a BF Defensive line, just fucking lol at cunts
they dont love you for you but for what you have, as seen clearly in the video

fucking chads and letting the betas bux , thats life for them

Proxy

This is the face when she smells mcdonalds
:horror::lul:

Every time @catfishman23 laughs in their face makes me cry with laughter. Holy fuck.