Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat jewish man rages hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
:feelskek: good game tbh
It has good games.
The special thing about Roblox is it has many different games and it never really dies.
It’s comparable to Minecraft but Minecraft has less possibilities than Roblox when it comes to game genres.

Youre a retard. These are the cultural icons of our time and whether or not you pay attention is irrelevant. Idubbbz is not hurting for money and is needlessly cucking himself, further inflating the egos of women the world over. If a guy with as high of status like idubbbz can be cucked then there is truly no hope for any of us

I also find it funny that an ethnic jew is supporting a white man willingly cucking himself. H3h3 has to be afloat purely based on jewish nepotism because the twitchy jew rat makes the most boring content on youtube, and his bug eyed jew rat wife is creepy to look at. She looks like a witch
cope shes gl but foreign women are fine dating down in looks if the guy is from a 1st world country

lmao at idubbz. he spent his whole internet career trying to seem like a high status alpha who mocks everybody. and now everyone knows that his gf shows pictures of her pussy to other guys and he's too weak to tell her to stop or break up with her. imagine being publicly humiliated in front of billions of people like that
yeah what a fucking joke
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised.
Tel Aviv is L.A. #2.
Writing this from my Tel Aviv mansion

Last edited: