Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat jewish man rages hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

Imagine getting mad at the internet because they don't like the idea of a dude having a whore of a gf.:feelskek:

lmao at idubbz. he spent his whole internet career trying to seem like a high status alpha who mocks everybody. and now everyone knows that his gf shows pictures of her pussy to other guys and he's too weak to tell her to stop or break up with her. imagine being publicly humiliated in front of billions of people like that

not a single second

Ethan met his girlfriend in a foreign 2nd world nation in pre-hypergamy times with an american visa and created additional value she could stay with him for (YT carreer) right after bringing her back and slso got a jew trad wedding, He has no idea

chincels rise up

lmao at idubbz. he spent his whole internet career trying to seem like a high status alpha who mocks everybody. and now everyone knows that his gf shows pictures of her pussy to other guys and he's too weak to tell her to stop or break up with her. imagine being publicly humiliated in front of billions of people like that
I didn't even know he had a gf until he made the video. Never followed his twitter or anything. Had he just simply not made the video, this would have just blown over. Unsubscribed now tbh

Ethan met his girlfriend in a foreign 2nd world nation in pre-hypergamy times with an american visa and created additional value she could stay with him for (YT carreer) right after bringing her back and slso got a jew trad wedding, He has no idea
Yea exactly he wouldn’t make it if he was in our shoes. @kikecel @HidekiTojota

Not watching this shit again, there is no defending cucks and h3h3 is delusional here tbh

Look I’m playing Roblox.

This

Ethnic traditionalhomelandmaxxed

He got a new foid from Israel pre Tinder and is happy, imagine if he tried to get gf rn without status

Have noticed dudes get especially cocky when they have a foid without realizing they could change their mind in an instant and they'd be in our shoes.

it's pretty representative ngl, without the tv, flags and poster, it's not the best house but it's good, considering our previous living place
:feelsokman:

nope, im high iq cuz im not going to waste my time with that worthless "influencer" bullshit
Youre a retard. These are the cultural icons of our time and whether or not you pay attention is irrelevant. Idubbbz is not hurting for money and is needlessly cucking himself, further inflating the egos of women the world over. If a guy with as high of status like idubbbz can be cucked then there is truly no hope for any of us
I also find it funny that an ethnic jew is supporting a white man willingly cucking himself. H3h3 has to be afloat purely based on jewish nepotism because the twitchy jew rat makes the most boring content on youtube, and his bug eyed jew rat wife is creepy to look at. She looks like a witch

Last edited:
Youre a retard. These are the cultural icons of our time and whether or not you pay attention is irrelevant
Just another reason I shouldn't give a fuck about what those gigasoyboys say. I also don't give a fuck about "cultural icons" jfl

Just another reason I shouldn't give a fuck about what those gigasoyboys say. I also don't give a fuck about "cultural icons" jfl
oh wow bro you're so above it all and aloof. very cool

Yea exactly he wouldn’t make it if he was in our shoes. @kikecel @HidekiTojota
Tbh you mog me af with your American citizenship :feelsrope:

Still waiting for proof that six million Jews were shoah’d

Tbh you mog me af with your American citizenship :feelsrope:
Kike Foids have a ton of influence here though and hence I am incel.