Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fat IT Whore thinks she's better than us

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11qkf9o/i_might_be_a_whore_but_at_least_i_dont_wanna/

First of all, yes you do, enslave us and restrict our rights the rights to have sex

No one is entitled to rights and you aren't entitled to protection either you scumbag

It's super egotistical how people can't correlate things to each other how come you don't see the contradiction?

You're just a bimbo fat whore slut faced bitch who calls on a police officer to protect you for some money, you can't fight or do shit so you call others to fight and protect you

You're not Pure, you're just weak

WDYM not slaves you restrict our right to sex and enslave us, you do it by a police officer because you're weak and a female but you sexually repress us

So again don't try to create this bs purity narrative all over again everyone knows women are whores and bitches now no one thinks you're pure you're either very dumb which for your sake I won't assume you're very intelligent and you're also a bitchmade lying slut hoe, fuck you. You're a pet for your master you're our children and you will always be dependant on your elders, your masters.

We either protect and provide or we destroy and destruct, as soon as all the cucks wake up and realize what was going on, you're fucked big time

You're just lucky, we can stomp you over any time we want, woman, women will forever be at the mercy of men, be quiet, be a good slave and shut the fuck up or else

Last edited:
@RobertGarnicasAPedo

Princess_Kitty14 is a guy named Robert Garnica. He's a child predator who lives in Barquisimeto, Venezuela. The pictures he uses are of his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica. His previous handle was Dianavic. When he was Dianavic, he impersonated 14-year-old Korean Instagram model Yu_Jeong_05 by stealing her selfies and saying he was her on Reddit, and he offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

his wife has nice tits, thats it.

Imagine being so privileged that you cannot fathom that we are indeed being enslaved by the system. One man's liberty is another man's Hobson's choice. The right to choose is the right not to be chosen.

Princess_Kitty14 is a guy named Robert Garnica. He's a child predator who lives in Barquisimeto, Venezuela. The pictures he uses are of his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica. His previous handle was Dianavic. When he was Dianavic, he impersonated 14-year-old Korean Instagram model Yu_Jeong_05 by stealing her selfies and saying he was her on Reddit, and he offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.
That’s fucking horrifying dude. What the hell is going on with that subreddit? :feelsohgod::feelstrash:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh my god I remember that freak

Niggercel factory