Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fat girls are so worthless lol

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
srsly what purpose does a fat whore serve other than being a resource consuming parasite?

shes ugly and sweaty. literally a boner killer. all her disgusting fag meat is hanging loose off her ass and titties and she thinks she's "thick and so Latino"

Lmao I think it's better for the world as a whole if they'd all just commit massive suicide

We have all right to think like that. Women feel the SAME EXACT WAY about fat men. They hate them with absolute passion. Therefore, it proves justified if we do the SAME EXACT THING back to them.

We have all right to think like that. Women feel the SAME EXACT WAY about fat men. They hate them with absolute passion. Therefore, it proves justified if we do the SAME EXACT THING back to them.
Based and robopilled

Can we also talk about their hypocrisy? They have unrealistic standards, like men being 6'3" at the least, while refusing to lose weight to appeal to male standards even though losing weight is much easier than growing taller (after puberty anyway).

Can we also talk about their hypocrisy? They have unrealistic standards, like men being 6'3" at the least, while refusing to lose weight to appeal to male standards even though losing weight is much easier than growing taller (after puberty anyway).
They hate themselves. And that's the only way to make themselves feel valuable. I have a high value man = cuz I'm high value :foidSoy: