Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fat girls are desperate too

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
I mean they'd never fuck an incel.
But they do seem desperate .

So even girls who can never get a chad will rather chase them then look at an incel.
And I dont find fat girls attractive but they are still in a league and we aren't.

desperate for chad

I wonder how much.

Fat girls demand steroidmaxxed huge dick guys, so they could feel feminine.

I dont find them feminine

I wonder how much.

Sorry...I can't do that right now.

View: https://youtu.be/o6Of26zDgDM?list=PL3r1ldjYHlYNDLKT8vnT0lj3pXSnWH-gY&t=20

Fat girls are disgusting. They had one job in their lives and still failed.

So even girls who can never get a chad will rather chase them then look at an incel.
And I dont find fat girls attractive but they are still in a league and we aren't.
Don't feel sorry for fat girls, but rather feel sorry for yourself, man :dafuckfeels:

They are much more entitled that we are though

I know some army guys who bang a new desperate fat girl every weekend, even anal. Its hilarious watching them all walk out on monday morning.

They smell bad

You need a huge dick to even reach their pussy, thats why they often go for bbc

>2024cel
Not a single word.

They are super disgusting though

desperate for chad
They're the worse.

I get a stacy doesn't want to lower her royal status for an incel bacterium like us... but a fat girl? What nerve!? If anything you should be honored someone even wants you. Fuckin blood dispenser

desperate for chad
Obese foids will wait hand and foot for a Chad just to be his last minute option for a hookup when Stacy and Becky aren't available. And those occasional nights sucking off Chad make it all worth it to them. They would rather be roast beef hole #1069 on Chad's cock carousel than settle for the normie betabuxxer simping for a date with her lol.

Fat girls demand steroidmaxxed huge dick guys, so they could feel feminine.
Yep they are filled to the brim with lard, get winded going up staircases, and still demand gym Chads and Chadlites. By their logic if you couldn't deadlift them then you're not physically fit enough for them. Extreme entitlement.

fat Foids are hypergamous just like normal foids

Obese foids will wait hand and foot for a Chad just to be his last minute option for a hookup when Stacy and Becky aren't available. And those occasional nights sucking off Chad make it all worth it to them. They would rather be roast beef hole #1069 on Chad's cock carousel than settle for the normie betabuxxer simping for a date with her lol.

Yep they are filled to the brim with lard, get winded going up staircases, and still demand gym Chads and Chadlites. By their logic if you couldn't deadlift them then you're not physically fit enough for them. Extreme entitlement.
Nail on the head

Gray post