Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat foids wearing open toe shoes are the worst

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Their feet are just as nasty as their face and body lmao

fat foids are just distusting.

i mean your only purpose is to dont be a fucking landwhale. fucking greedy cunts.

fat diving GIF
fat skateboard GIF
fat guy GIF
Fat GIF

LOLL real talk

I want to pee all over stacy efoid painted toes like a stray dog :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: just lift my manlet short obese leg like a dog and take a HUGE PISS all over her slutty exposed toes THEY ARE SO SLUTTY :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I’m not really into feet but the way these toilets are doing their feet they are just ASKING to get my pee all over their slutty bright painted toes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Why not your cum (if the bitch was hot)?

Fat foids sweat while sitting. Their Pussy and ass stinks. DISGUSTING!!!:feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I prefer peeing on slutty toes and cumming on slutty faces full of make up:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I want to ruin their expensive high heels with my sub5 pee :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: come here stacy i will pee on you whore come hereeeeee foid i wanna pee on your toes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: i will ruin your heels and clothes with my pee you are my toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Nothing pleasurable about peeing, tbh.