Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat Foid Gets sucker punched

I hope she enjoyed her knuckle sandwich.

Thats what happens when you let them in.

The usual suspects.

I still hate sandniggers

based whitebois needs to start doing this

nowhere near fat but this was amazing to watch

i bet she will still vote for the political party that brought such cultural enrichment in again and again

The New York special is going global!

99% of young women support mass immigration so why would I feel sorry for them? Maybe for the 1% but not for the 99% which I assume this whore is since the 1% know to avoid such areas at all cost especially once its dark

Nice. I got an erection.

Women vote for this. Women want this. Enjoy.

99% of young women support mass immigration so why would I feel sorry for them? Maybe for the 1% but not for the 99% which I assume this whore is since the 1% know to avoid such areas at all cost especially once its dark
Yup.

“Rapefugees welcome”.

Indeed.

Based, well desERved

Woke Foids voted for this
"MEn aRe DAnGerOUs"

*votes to let black and homeless men roam the streets to endanger foids even more*

"MEn aRe DAnGerOUs"

*votes to let black and homeless men roam the streets to endanger foids even more*
u wouldnt understand inkwell, thats 200 IQ move :foidSoy::foidSoy::bigbrain::bigbrain:
they hate white men more then anything.

u wouldnt understand inkwell, thats 200 IQ move :foidSoy::foidSoy::bigbrain::bigbrain:
they hate white men more then anything.
They would say all men are dangerous yet they vote for laws to let the homelessfags roam freely and protect the men (niggers) that are a danger to foids

You could put 10 white men in a room with 1 foid and they wont even think of raping her and on the other side with 1 nigger and 1 foid in the same room...

Clockwork Orange vibes.

Most women have fantasies about/want to be raped and/or be subjected to forced sex

Videos of women getting punched seems to be a trend these days, and I predict that trend will grow massively over the coming years due to growing animosity toward women.

Lifefuel for @bcroger

Based.

Give that man a free motel and a beer for doing God's work! But for real... I'm glad this is happening more often, especially in the shittier part of the country (USA) like NYC and California where they hate self-defense / law-biding citizens. Demonfags are getting what they were voting for. lol

Laugh Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants