Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fat foid get's beheaded by a STRING

There are literally subreddits dedicated to people jerking off to this kind of shit. :feelspuke:
Yet they have the audacity to call us disgusting
No fucking way man. And we get banned from reddit just for talking about our problems

(`・ω・´)
View attachment 1265216
View attachment 1265218

jfl
View attachment 1265224View attachment 1265234
Coomfuel :ahegao:

I want to fuck her neck

I want video game with realistic gore so I can re make shit like this.

I want video game with realistic gore so I can re make shit like this.
i was actually thinking of a sandbox game with eric kata's and nade gata's characters where they torture people with all sorts of stuff
theres gonna be the unique melee weapon "razor string" which u guessed - strangles/beheads people. and the rest of the weapons that his characters use, also realistic drugs,mixing simulation and even dna simulation.
bodybags, basically all the wares that u can use on a hostage. ocassional mission where u can shoot up a place with the gang
u can realistically torture ranging from minors to gilfs, etc. in the ways ud imagine. And gore is gonna be as realistic and satisfying as possible like twiitching organs/body parts
the genre of the game is crime/hostage simulator
the game's name is "2007"
engine: source2
and the start map point is near the powerlines

Last edited:
Some kid in my coubtry died like that. String was in the forest (thick mwtal wire) and he was riding motorcycle and got beheaded

you talk like a foid ngl
I get that a lot. I've shown my face here though

I just don't like violent language, bullying or generalizations about races and genders (typically)

Hence why I don't post here much. I don't belong. ( Still KHHV btw )

bump
based thread
stringmaxxing thread

Is that site some sort of ricecel white hate forum

Is that site some sort of ricecel white hate forum
no idea
its just a site where it publish shock vids
not sure about hating on whites where did u get that from

whoever didnt reply to this thread is a soycuck fag

bump, this is still the most based thread and my favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1