Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fat foid get's beheaded by a STRING

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
-
(`・ω・´)

jfl
New Canvas222

Attachments

• 1726161442896.png
    1726161442896.png
    595.6 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
how tf did that happen

how tf did that happen
her neck entangled by the string tight enough it chopped it off
this is not news tho, its a cult classic death i remember as a kid from horror movie

Last edited:
is there a story behind this jesus fuck thats graphic

her neck entangled by the string tight enough it chopped it off
this is not news tho, its a cult classic death i remember as a kid from horror moivie
yeah but like... how

her splayed body looks oddly poetic, i'm sure there are degenerates who jerk off to shit like that

average foid iq behaviour

i just love how she bleeds down the d r a i n

her splayed body looks oddly poetic, i'm sure there are degenerates who jerk off to shit like that
i actually would... or did i dont remember, found this year ago

a trap used in ww2 was just like this, wire strung up tight. dont think this lead to decapitation but mostly likely painful injuries, look up wire cuter jeeps to see how they counteracted this.

There are literally subreddits dedicated to people jerking off to this kind of shit. :feelspuke:
Yet they have the audacity to call us disgusting

ебал я ее в рот

There are literally subreddits dedicated to people jerking off to this kind of shit. :feelspuke:
Yet they have the audacity to call us disgusting

a trap used in ww2 was just like this, wire strung up tight. dont think this lead to decapitation but mostly likely painful injuries, look up wire cuter jeeps to see how they counteracted this.
Yes. Some fucktards also tie them between poles in the streets for no reason so you're at an incredibly high risk if on a motorcycle. Still, I don't know the mechanics of this, on foot or in a car, this couldn't happen. Idk.

How do you even let that happen, imagine how long that must have took, nobody stopped it?

How do you even let that happen, imagine how long that must have took, nobody stopped it?
It can happen if someone ties this wire between two poles on the streets and you're on a motocycle going fast, but I don't think that's the case

It can happen if someone ties this wire between two poles on the streets and you're on a motocycle going fast, but I don't think that's the case
"A female rider was decapitated after being caught in a kite string while riding.

A gory image of an unspecified fatal accident that occurred in Brazil. It appears that the woman driving the motorcycle was suddenly decapitated, and according to police investigation, a bloody kite string had been found near her, and her neck was caught and severed. It is… ( `・ω・´)
"

based schizo cel

"A female rider was decapitated after being caught in a kite string while riding.

A gory image of an unspecified fatal accident that occurred in Brazil. It appears that the woman driving the motorcycle was suddenly decapitated, and according to police investigation, a bloody kite string had been found near her, and her neck was caught and severed. It is… ( `・ω・´)
"
so this might be also the case

thats the description
oh alright i saw chinese writing so i thought it happened in china.
Also, I couldn't think of any other way for this to happen.

"
I had a bunch of questions, but this being in Brazil already answered them:feelskek:. Still pretty weird for this to have actually happened tbh, sounds like something you'd just hear urban legends about.

JFL IVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS :feelskek: :feelskek: FAT FUCKING PIG WHORE

I had a bunch of questions, but this being in Brazil already answered them:feelskek:. Still pretty weird for this to have actually happened tbh, sounds like something you'd just hear urban legends about.
it happened in Milan,Italy, too, so I was aware of this kind of shit people do randomly

When you headshot a Bloat in KF2

@KillNiggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back