Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fat foid at work angers me by just existing.

ZerF

ZerF

Coping one Scotch at a Time
-
This fucking whore annoys and angers me to oblivion her sheer fucking presence disgusts me. This toilet is comically fat to the point where I'm amazed she can even walk through the office. I just wish she would die on the damn spot. What I'd give for a can of gas right now.

i like fat women since they have lower standards especially for ethnics. the only white girls you see with ethnic dudes are always the fatties

Guessing you live in burgerland jfl, the neetbuxx there are pitiful. In goymany they at least give you enough to live on, definitely not a life of luxury by means, but enought to afford some basic copes every month :feelsjuice:
Nah wish I could live in Burgerland. I'm from gaymany but my rent is expensive.

Nigga what? Just go on h4. JFL at making a thread about work problems when there is a very simple solution. Or just pressure your Chef to let you work from home :feelsjuice:
Was able to work from home but have to come to office again. Job itself is alright but foids just anger me.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

i like fat women since they have lower standards especially for ethnics. the only white girls you see with ethnic dudes are always the fatties

Fat women reject you with spite, because it's a real slap in the face to them that a low-smv man even thought he had a chance with her. It's the same thing as calling her ugly.

Last edited:
And that's because fatties have seen chubby-chasing Brads like one of my high school buddies, and that's what they're looking for...

...He's had some properly good-looking GFs, but it never lasts long. Whenever he was single and we all had a boy's night out on the beers (in our 20s) he would almost always end the night chatting up a fatty and taking her away to pump and dump. Any result was better than no result for him, and he would use his good looks (and the confidence and conversation skills that come from having that) to make sure he always got a result, by making the nearest drunk fatty think the gods had smiled on her and Chad was in love with her. Most of the time it seemed to work.

So yeah.... fatties are holding out for that, not uggos like us.

Last edited:
Landwhales shouldn't be allowed to exist