Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat fetish doesn’t exist

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
how does fat fetish’s exist? How would male and female see a fat person being attractive. Apparently there is this fetish for fatness. The fetish is bullshit because why are there no fetishes for short guys, people who have weaker jawlines or better yet deformed faces. I think it’s an excuse so you don’t have to go down a level in dating.

it is for men, read up on the Male Variability Theory, men have a fetish for everything, women, overwhelmingly, are uniform.

it is for men, read up on the Male Variability Theory, men have a fetish for everything, women, overwhelmingly, are uniform.
100%

It’s a cope for men stuck with whales

Fat Fetish = '' landwhales are wahmen too, better fuck a piece of lard than be inkwell '' :soy: :soy: :soy:
men have a fetish for everything
no they don't, they just have lower ( perhaps too low ) standards and target females other men find non-appealing.
If there are chads with fat fetish however, this theory may hold merit.
It’s a cope for men stuck with whales

Fat acceptance movement brainwashed the soyboys

Believe it or not it actually DOES exist.

There are sick fucks among both genders that for whatever reason find the idea of "the bigger the better" in their partner to be a sexual turn on and they become what is known as "feeders" whereby they find a fat person to become their significant other and encourage the person's eating addiction so that it gets worse over time and then in turn the fat person gets bigger which then of course gets the sick fuck in question off.

That said I don't know if there are any official statistics anywhere collated about which gender has the most of these sick fuck "feeder" types in it but I would not at all be surprised if its statistically highest among men due to all the mental pathologies Clown World has caused our gender to develop with its rat race pressure, narcissim, radical feminism and female hypergamy run amok.

no they don't, they just have lower ( perhaps too low ) standards and target females other men find non-appealing.
If there are chads with fat fetish however, this theory may hold merit.
iq lower than the amount of bluepillers in this thread

Its cope. "I...i didn't actually w-want a fit bodied gf haha......"

females only have a chad fetish. nothing else

You seriously believe there are men who'd choose a fatty over a slim, fit, HEALTHY girl ?
you seriously believe there are men who'd choose a man over a slim, fit, HEALTHY girl ?

Well I can't believe it fucking either, unfortunately the world doesn't run on my beliefs.

Women do not have fetishes, only men do.

How fat is fat first? Overweight is still fine imo

Believe it or not I've met a couple fat fetish men. One just likes how dominant fat women make him feel, and that he loves diving into a sea of flesh, and that they are hungrier, more passionate, and give better head. Another is into inflationism, and tends to go thru different fetishes like the seasons. Some just like big, natural, tit so much, they don't care how fat everything else is.