Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fat Femcels Brutally Ambush and Attack Stacy Over Chad

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★

Stacy was set up, lured into a park and beaten by her best friend and an accomplice. They filmed everything to add insult to her injuries. All that for some random Chad that rightfully viewed them as subhuman garbage. You would expect that to come out from some third world shithole, right? Nope, this all happened in good old Texas. Yet, another proof that femoids are incapable of forming genuine friendships. No matter how privileged, wealthy or educated they are, femoids are and will always be snakes.
Maya Tremillo Attack

So much for being the empathetic sex. Your response IT and FDS? :feelsaww:

I just begin prancing the moment I hear whenever a foid is beaten to a pulp so much she has to die eventually :feelsdevil:

I just begin prancing the moment I hear whenever a foid is beaten to a pulp so much she has to die eventually :feelsdevil:
/r/MakeMyCoffin had some sweet bloody thot beatdowns but the cucked reddit admins banned it. Since the death of LiveLeak, it has become harder to find good content :cryfeels:

shes not even stacy, just another goblina subhuman

shes not even stacy, just another goblina subhuman
Arguable. Her bone structure inherited from her white mother (pictured below a few years ago) is solidly in Stacylite tier at least and she did win beauty pageants.
57272073 10772541 image a 175 1651441053286
57269505 10772541 image a 3 1651415293603
57269303 10772541 image a 18 1651417571941

The injuries suggest the landswhales tried to rip off her eyes. She may finally have to work instead of cruising off her looks. Just kidding, some beta white knight cucks are gonna simp for her even if she gets permanently disfigured. Femoids really do hate themselves even more than we do :feelskek:

Last edited: