Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fat ethnic beta cuck is about to beat the shit out of/kill Chad in my neighbourhood.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Foid is crying for Chad as we speak.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stream it or didn't hsppened

Stream it or didn't hsppened
I just woke and it is 3:30am.
I can tell the cuck is fat and old and the Chad by their voices. Chad has been having House parties till late at night for the past 3 days.
The cuck definitely punched the Chad multiple tines but then stopped after the police arrived.

I just woke and it is 3:30am.
I can tell the cuck is fat and old and the Chad by their voices. Chad has been having House parties till late at night for the past 3 days.
The cuck definitely punched the Chad multiple tines but then stopped after the police arrived.
did the chad fuck his wife or something

Chad has been having House parties till late at night for the past 3 days.
A true hero

Hello, what do you mean that the beta cuck is "ethnic"? Ethnic refers to having a certain ethnicity and everyone has an ethnicity correct? For example I have Armenian and Russian ancestry so i am ethnic Armenian and Russian. If you are white american you have italian, German, spanish, french, Irish, polish etc ancestry. Forgive me if i am wrong and plz help me. English is my fourth language and it is very confusing.

Ethnc is used here for non-whites. The guy was mostly arab.

Probs an upper tier normie. No cuck can beat a chad.