Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fat chubby face

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
I have a very chubby and round babyish face despite being a normal weight. It get's marginally better if I dip under a healthy weight, but even then it's still very fat. I did research online and there's really nothing you can do about it, there's surgery you can get, but it apparently ruins your face as you age if you get it. Your face is supposed to slim down as you get older though, like in your 30s. Guess i'll just wait a couple decades to get pussy.

i used to have a "normal" looking face, now my face is extremely narrow, almost sunken in looking in the cheeks like on a smackhead, as you get older you'll probably age better then your peers if you have chubby cheeks so it's something

I have a very chubby and round babyish face despite being a normal weight. It get's marginally better if I dip under a healthy weight, but even then it's still very fat. I did research online and there's really nothing you can do about it, there's surgery you can get, but it apparently ruins your face as you age if you get it. Your face is supposed to slim down as you get older though, like in your 30s. Guess i'll just wait a couple decades to get pussy.
My face is fatter than my skinny af body, Its over

My head and hair look Mr Mackey from south park

Yeah, aging is associated with less facial fat. So you’ll look younger than your age