Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat bitch wins Germany's Next Top Model.

beauty is objective

It's not like the blubber propaganda isn't working. See many of the responses in this thread.
It's not like it would be my first choice but considering my situation I would pretty much fuck anything biologically female and not deformed at this point.

Hitler would be rolling over in his grave

Why do they let landwhales participate in this shit? I thought models were supposed to be skinny, no way this bitch is going to have a successful career

don't the rich people bankrolling this get to fuck them?
maybe it's a whale chaser

tbh i don't give a single fuck, i never really had any interest in these nigger competition but i would fuck that hot bitch anyway

She has a nice body though, the right amount of thickness

More like next FLOP model.

Beauty standards for women keep getting lower, and lower, and lower (a fatty can be a supermodel)

Beauty standards for men keep getting higher, and higher, and higher (men who wouldn't have been incel a few generations ago are now "too ugly" for even ugly bitches).

I call it Hodgkin's Law (after Hodgkin's Law from Star Trek).

just fucking lol

These are the final 3 I think. Germany is supposedly 97% white European and less than 2% negroid.

Malnourished Syrian refugees who have come straight out of the Boat look better than these creatures Kek

I've seen worse, if you wanna see what actually morbidly obese looks like then search up hungry fat chick
That's whale sized. Morbidly obese is only 30% body fat, which I'm sure she meets. Fat in Yankland is something else entirely though.