Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fat bitch wins Germany's Next Top Model.

And I think the two runners-up were negroids. The winner a semi-negroid.

wherever the schwarz-rot-gold goes, degeneracy follows

idc, i would fuck both

tongue GIF

last year a troon won

just fucking lol

I love how they try to push those beauty standards while the real hot holes are making millions from blue pilled retards.
It's like they allow it to eliminate the competition.

I love how they try to push those beauty standards while the real hot holes are making millions from blue pilled retards.
It's like they allow it to eliminate the competition.
Every time they cut to the audience you see a more attractive female.

I find fatties disgusting bruh. Have you tried with them?
why the hell would i? also, a lot of those fat bitches have gained an ego with that whole fat positivity movement going around. they think theyre better than they are, so no point of trying even if i was attracted to them.

ive gotten plenty looks from heavier pigs, and that alone makes me angry enough. im not gonna approach one with the way theyve looked at me and their ego.

Mate you can match with bitches on Tinder more attractive than that whale
chad only. Plus are you a real incel?
@Fat Link investigate this

why the hell would i? also, a lot of those fat bitches have gained an ego with that whole fat positivity movement going around. they think theyre better than they are, so no point of trying even if i was attracted to them.
Message them on insta etc, being rejected online costs nothing. Average guys match with bots, whores and fatties on Tinder, this is well known. Not that I've ever done Tinder myself, except for chadfishing.

NO fucking way this is real ....
Peak clown world.

The 95% downvotes make me happy at least. Don't forget to downdoot boys.

chad only. Plus are you a real incel?
@Fat Link investigate this
I'm a 36 year old KHHHHHHV who hasn't left his room in 20 years. STFU. Whales aren't human. I'd die a virgin before I'd let some bloated bear paw touch my dick.

As a German I’ve never watched that shit, kek

Message them on insta etc, being rejected online costs nothing. Average guys match with bots, whores and fatties on Tinder, this is well known. Not that I've ever done Tinder myself, except for chadfishing.
why are you giving me relationship advice like you know it? :feelskek: something youre not telling us? if you believe that you can easily match up with females in different categories, you wouldnt be here.

These are the final 3 I think. Germany is supposedly 97% white European and less than 2% negroid.

why are you giving me relationship advice like you know it? :feelskek: something youre not telling us? if you believe that you can easily match up with females in different categories, you wouldnt be here.
This place is full of Autists JFL

>Message them on insta etc, being rejected online costs nothing. Average guys match with bots, whores and fatties on Tinder, this is well known. Not that I've ever done Tinder myself, except for chadfishing.

We are not average guys retard, that's the problem

>Message them on insta etc, being rejected online costs nothing. Average guys match with bots, whores and fatties on Tinder, this is well known. Not that I've ever done Tinder myself, except for chadfishing.

We are not average guys retard, that's the problem
You aren't speaking to an incel noob, retard. I know loads of incels and have seen pics of loads of incels. Many are average and above average-- looks-wise anyway. The Autism levels are sky high, of course.

Damn, so a fat white foid mogs a skinny black foid - it never began for blacks.

I'm a 36 year old KHHHHHHV who hasn't left his room in 20 years. STFU. Whales aren't human. I'd die a virgin before I'd let some bloated bear paw touch my dick.
Volcel triait

What has happened to my once beautiful country?
Hitler's favourite composer? - Wagner: 15 facts about the great composer -  Classic FM

@suicidecase sounds like you have homosexual tendencies, mate :feelsclown:

Do fat foids who are rewarded like this even realize they are being patronized to like children?

It's like giving a trophy to the fat kid who comes in last at a track meet. You aren't fooling anybody. Like if a bunch of foids came up to me and gave me a trophy for being the most attractive man in the world, I would tell them to fuck right off cause I don't need a fake trophy. But somehow the foids are so immature they don't even care that it's all fake.

Do fat foids who are rewarded like this even realize they are being patronized to like children?

It's like giving a trophy to the fat kid who comes in last at a track meet. You aren't fooling anybody. Like if a bunch of foids came up to me and gave me a trophy for being the most attractive man in the world, I would tell them to fuck right off cause I don't need a fake trophy. But somehow the foids are so immature they don't even care that it's all fake.
It's not like the blubber propaganda isn't working. See many of the responses in this thread.

Meanwhile being a fat guy is a death sentence

The presenter is better looking than the models JFL