Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Fat bitch wants to dunk on future oldcels, posts veiled seethe on twitter, receives 'you go grrl' and Like from Varg Vikernes

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
8HX7tLm.png

this bitch technically has a point, but why does she care so much about oldcels failing JFL
i think it's poorly disguised seethe at age gap couples, as her other pics show she has fat wrinkly hands

FLK3n7DVkAAMjBk

View: https://twitter.com/gremlinscottge/status/1490407847766605825

"Varg likes this" :lul: :lul: :lul:

idk tell her to go fuck herself if you use twitter i guess :shhh:

fuckin mastodon probably that living carcass piece of fatshit fatbag eat a lot of processed junk food fucking disgusting ugly cum dumpster
Varg's betrayal hurts, he doesn't like incels and supports even fat roasties over us :feelsrope:

only Anglin is on our side :feelsUgh:

Never trust tradcucks, however edgy things they might have did or said in the past
tradcucks shouldn't be cucks though, what the fuck is wrong with them :feelswhat:

Because he was incel before he seamaxxed :feelsclown:
he said he got a lot of pussy thrown at him when he made the cover of that magazine "the making of an american nazi"

just get e-fame tbh

She devaluates him by pointing out he cant get girls, second part i think she means status and money he will have at 50 wont do him much favor with girls.

based, old boy

Lmao what self respecting 25yo guy is aiming to get 25yo foids? Cope. Guys want their foid to be younger than them. I am 23 and I still overwhelmingly look for 18/19yo foids. When I am 25 I will probably STILL be looking mainly for 18/19 but maybe up to 21/22 at a push. 25yo foids should be for men in their late 20s/early 30s imo.

Also the tweet makes no sense and is not true. Many 25 year old guys in our cucked modern world have nothing to their name. No property, no money, no status. Meanwhile a smart middle aged dude is going to have those things and will easily be able to pick up gold-digger foids and daddy issues foids of 25yo. "But you will only have golddiggers not a real relationship". So fucking what :feelshaha:? No 45yo man in their right mind wants a committed relationship to a 25yo foid, they want sex, they want a sidehoe. This bitch is so fucking delusional about how any of this works. Stupid pink haired BPD cunt.

And Varg is a cucked piece of shit and a retard just like every other tradlarping autist. :feelsEhh:

Vikernes relevance ended with "Filosophem". There are now dozens of Black Metal Bands who emulate his style, and they do this a tousand times better. Fuck this old retard, let him molest people in his retarded "Viking" fantasy world.

Lmao what self respecting 25yo guy is aiming to get 25yo foids? Cope. Guys want their foid to be younger than them. I am 23 and I still overwhelmingly look for 18/19yo foids. When I am 25 I will probably STILL be looking mainly for 18/19 but maybe up to 21/22 at a push. 25yo foids should be for men in their late 20s/early 30s imo.

Also the tweet makes no sense and is not true. Many 25 year old guys in our cucked modern world have nothing to their name. No property, no money, no status. Meanwhile a smart middle aged dude is going to have those things and will easily be able to pick up gold-digger foids and daddy issues foids of 25yo. "But you will only have golddiggers not a real relationship". So fucking what :feelshaha:? No 45yo man in their right mind wants a committed relationship to a 25yo foid, they want sex, they want a sidehoe. This bitch is so fucking delusional about how any of this works. Stupid pink haired BPD cunt.

And Varg is a cucked piece of shit and a retard just like every other tradlarping autist. :feelsEhh:
yes, she's buttblasted because, hookups aside, she's wrinkly and single on twitter. so she is going to seethe about age gap couples (older man), and seethe about oldcels trying to get some of that age gap action.

there's a lot of effort put into disguising her intentions, but that's about it right there.

More evidence that paganism is gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back