Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat bitch kept avoiding eye contact with me

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
So my brother invited me to a restaurant with him and his gf. He later invited a friend of his, who also brought his girlfriend along. It was a tall black guy with a short fat Latina. I noticed that whenever I tried to talk to her she would immediately avoid eye contact with me, and she did this repeatedly throughout our stay there. Did that fat, damaged looking hoe actually think I was going to shoot my shot or something, especially with her bf there? That shit pissed me off. She didn't even have the common courtesy to look in my direction.

If someone is doing that make sure to avoid them and exclude them as well

She was nervous and actually has a crush on you, or wants to crush you with her ass

1 your name is very funny
2 foids evade incels completely

What did you try talking to her about? :feelshmm:
Wish I was NT enough to talk in a group

Probably just cuz you're ugly man. I have a buddy who actually owns a restaurant and tries to introduce me to his [UWSL]foid friends sometimes when I hang with him there. They all act the same way you describe until he lies to them that I'm a millionaire. Then suddenly I'm the most interesting man in the room. Doesn't matter what I say, they avoid me like I have the plague before he says that[/UWSL]

Probably just cuz you're ugly man. I have a buddy who actually owns a restaurant and tries to introduce me to his [UWSL]foid friends sometimes when I hang with him there. They all act the same way you describe until he lies to them that I'm a millionaire. Then suddenly I'm the most interesting man in the room. Doesn't matter what I say, they avoid me like I have the plague before he says that[/UWSL]

I imagine it's because im ugly but these hoes don't even have the decency to look at you as you talk to them.

Did that fat, damaged looking hoe actually think I was going to shoot my shot or something, especially with her bf there? That shit pissed me off. She didn't even have the common courtesy to look in my direction.
Foids tend to do that a lot around unattractive males. What rude bastards. Oh and in regards to the question you brought up, yes it's most likely she thought you were going to ask her for her socials or slap her ass or something. Very irritating. :lasereyes:

Either an autistic foid, or more likely, she knows you would roast her for being a landwhale :lul:

Foids are secretly scared of guys that aren't simps bc we tell the truth about female nature :feelsokman:

I imagine it's because im ugly but these hoes don't even have the decency to look at you as you talk to them.
Yeah, that's the hardest part imo. It's not getting rejected but being treated like you're not even a human a lot of the time.

If you have nothing to offer, most people won't even acknowledge your existence and people base their initial appraisal on your appearance. Hence if you're ugly/short, you're perceived as having low value and it makes interaction difficult. That's why I'm treated more normal if people think I'm rich jfl

that hog deserves to be lynched. anyways once she gets pumped and dumped by that bbc she’s gonna age into the unfuckable bingo winged mamì she was destined to be

also i fucking LOATHE when foids act all scared and somehow manage to be the fucking victim just for being in an incel’s presence. FOH. she was probably acting all timid so tyronelite would notice and fuck the shyness out of her after