Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat autistic looks matched unicorn level girlfriend who is long distant but will travel to you every year or a feminist Stacey who will be loyal who h

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, fat autistic looks matched unicorn level girlfriend who is long distant but will travel to you every year or a feminist Stacey who will be loyal who has a HUGE sexual past?

I know this is barley a thing with the unicorn shit but let’s pretend for the sake of this question. The Stacey has a massive sexual past and is as local as local can be but posts feminist garbage online while the autistic looks match is not a feminist and has 0% sexual past and cancels her plans with her female friends just to be with you.

The fat autistic looks match like to playfully sit on your lap and say stuff like ‘Am I squishing you?’ The Stacey is also frisky but likes to brag about her sexual past to her female friends and has a backup plan if you ever leave her, she will have backups and will go back to her flings faster than you can say ‘I like meat balls’ the moment you leave her while the autistic looks match will end her life if you ever leave her.

Autistic looks match for me. Bare in mind, the Stacey does have model level looks obviously BUT has had many friends with benefits relationships and has done every sexual act imaginable while the autistic looks match has 0% sexual experience with any type of shit.

I'd take the Stacy (assuming she has no STD's) and treat the relationship as if it was friends with benefits.

And as for the less sexual stuff like sitting on laps, looks match never sat on one but Stacey sat on many which are laps of psst boyfriends, past girlfriends, strangers, friends with benefits, Stacey even done every sexual act with all them kinds too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back