Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW fat assed, post-prime 43 yo roastie describes her "reasonable expectations" for a guy

Her ass is shaped extremely abnormal. I came back to read more responses and now that I'm really looking, it's weird. Like a un-proportional pear?
Yeah that is precisely my assessment of her ass as well. I look for a tight, taught, fit and yet likewise well shaped ass which has naturally accentuated curves by virtue of the girl actually working on her glutes. This foids ass is clearly unathletic and unaccustomed to any sort of fitness regimen. Also, if you see that other pic that I posted later in this thread you will notice that her entire body is actually completely sub-standard and what I would regard as a type of "skinny-fat" for a female. Notwithstanding all of these considerable aesthetic impairments, she only wants a fit, athletic, good looking, charming and well endowed chad because of course she deserves nothing less, by mere virtue of having a vagina. All women need to have their heads slowly shorn off by my machete wielding compatriots from the Caliphate. Inshallah and death to all whores and jews.

I'd hit that with a studded belt. She has no place in my basement though. This slut shows she's not going to take non-chad men seriously, so I'll just make compost out of her after fucking her to death.

Stabbing Dead Of Night GIF by Shudder

Chadfish her and send her profile to her friends and family.

If she wants something well endowed I'm sure a sword will do well for her, she'll hate the fact that she'll be fed to the crocodiles.

If she wants something well endowed I'm sure a sword will do well for her, she'll hate the fact that she'll be fed to the crocodiles.
IN deed my brother, you and I think alike. I was actually imagining myself standing behind her with an Isis style face mask and filming myself slowly sawing her head off with a dull machete blade for the glory of Allah. Such is the justice which is demanded by Sharia and she is deserving of nothing less for her whorish promiscuity and female impudence.

IN deed my brother, you and I think alike. I was actually imagining myself standing behind her with an Isis style face mask and filming myself slowly sawing her head off with a dull machete blade for the glory of Allah. Such is the justice which is demanded by Sharia and she is deserving of nothing less for her whorish promiscuity and female impudence.
Well said brother! A sharp blade is too generous for this dirty whore she needs something which is of the same calibre as her as you described, you are doing this world a service by pleasing Allah in removing impurities who can't follow Allah's commandments.

Well said brother! A sharp blade is too generous for this dirty whore she needs something which is of the same calibre as her as you described, you are doing this world a service by pleasing Allah in removing impurities who can't follow Allah's commandments.
Yes indeed my brother. It is always pleasing to Allah to see his followers uphold and enforce his commandments, particularly when doing so results in the punishment of those who seek to insolently disrespect the laws of Sharia and who instead embrace the degeneracy of western culture which of course extols hedonism, materialism and above all, whorish promiscuity. I pray to Allah that this particular dumb cunt shall one day decide to visit the lands of Dar al Islam and that Allah will send a Hilux full of Mujahedeen her way so that they may inflict mass gang rape upon her fat ass and then burn her alive while shouting Allahu Akbar. Inshallah.

Yes indeed my brother. It is always pleasing to Allah to see his followers uphold and enforce his commandments, particularly when doing so results in the punishment of those who seek to insolently disrespect the laws of Sharia and who instead embrace the degeneracy of western culture which of course extols hedonism, materialism and above all, whorish promiscuity. I pray to Allah that this particular dumb cunt shall one day decide to visit the lands of Dar al Islam and that Allah will send a Hilux full of Mujahedeen her way so that they may inflict mass gang rape upon her fat ass and then burn her alive while shouting Allahu Akbar. Inshallah.
She'd be a perfect candidate for a win a trip to x there are some places which spring to mind, but the best solution is let a stupid foid think their safe like in Morocco on the mountain tops or in the Egyptian and Tunisian resorts & the western streets after a concert or football match.

Their stupidity is their downfall there will be no second chances instead whiteknights and whores will pay for their actions instead of valuing submission to the Creator they submit to their desires or being pay pigs on of.

May they receive their just deserts In Shaa Allah

Last edited:
Seeing pics like that used to confuse me.

But...don't you want to be respected MLady???

Now, I realize, it's Chad only.
Same with them listening to music that 'denigrates women' and 'glorifies violence'

Yeah, as long as its by a +7 man
Shit has to be on their terms or else it stinks to them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back