Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat and Slut Shaming must be Mandatory

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
Now, where do i begin huh. Foids have made fun of our looks, our height, our penis size, our voice.. everything that not in our control were mocked by foids. Nobody bats an eye when a stupid fucking whore makes fun of us. So why should i be afraid of fat and slut shaming, these two are in their control!
Landwhales should be ashamed of theirselves! Fucking pathetic fat sonuva bitches , when i look at them i see human garbage that should be exterminated (in mario kart) , they are fucking disgusting. We should be able to fat shame these sluts in everywhere without any confrontation. Same thing with degenerate sluts.
Sluts should have a barcode on their forehead indicating that they are sluts, and upon using a scanner it should show how many times they have fucked. These sluts should be treated as low class citizens, who are not allowed to have children. Their basic human rights should be revoked.
You sluts have made fun of the things we have no control over , so we should at least have the privilige to make fun of the things you sluts have control over ha!

Foid shaming must be mandatory*

fully agree with the title, too low attention span to read the rest.

thats right, foids hate me cause im manlet, but i cant even say that fat foids are disgusting jfl, clown world

Fully agree and also the way you write this shit is funny af for whatever reason jfl

its funny how the slightest insult shatters a femasites ego.

Miscegenation of noodlewhores should also be shamed, like it had been in the past.

Even fat sluts rejected me

Miscegenation of noodlewhores should also be shamed, like it had been in the past.
Noodlewhores like her racemixing with cumskins or niggers

Attachments 18

Should be tied to a burning pyre till becoming a heap of ash.

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream

Last edited:
Based. It's insane how we can't judge foids by the things they have control over, but people can judge us by our genetics. Fuck normies!

Nothing is more based than shaming foids and calling them thots, whores etc, they get insane when an incel or low tier normie calls them out with those words.
These words are only meant for Chads but for how long:feelzez:

fat shaming should be encouraged but not at the gym

Noodlewhores like her racemixing with cumskins or niggers

View attachment 361339

Should be tied to a burning pyre till becoming a heap of ash.

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream
Dude, out of all interracial couples, I see mostly WMYF and WFBM. The black men steal the white women and the white men steal the yellow women and brown women. That leaves brown and yellow men without anyone.

Dude, out of all interracial couples, I see mostly WMYF and WFBM. The black men steal the white women and the white men steal the yellow women and brown women. That leaves brown and yellow men without anyone.
Coalburners need to receive their own "mudshark sunglasses".