Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat acceptance but no incel acceptance?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
MUH WOMEN'S RIGHTS! MUH PATRIARCHY!!1!

lmao male and white privilege don't exist, if it does then why are we here? And why is fat acceptance for womne only? hhhhhypocrisyyyy

Nobody gives a fuck about incels

Women don't need a fat acceptance movement anyway. There are plenty of chubby chaser who will fuck them. If there is a contingency of women who fetishize ugly or socially awkward men, I have yet to here of them.

LanaDelRey said:
Nobody gives a fuck about incels

Nobody gives a fuck about sub-8 men.
Matter of fact Chad would be nothing too if he wasn't a sexual object to females.

As a matter of fact, the only "minority" that is looked down is that of us, and that's only going to get worse as their standards get higher and higher so, we just need to A) embrace the rope or B) try something hERoic.

iiiTeMpeR said:
DAFMFP said:
B) try something hERoic.
go on..

You and I know that we are both too coward to do something like that... oh I almost forgot, I'm not american so pew pew ain't rolling here.

At least fat women can lose weight and become attractive either by simply doing that or using fakeup...

Life is harsh to incels.

Fat acceptance = Femherroids thinking that even the bottom 20% of them deserve the top 20% of men

These movements only exist to benefit women

Appeasing women has been coded into our DNA at some point, or at least is a process derivative of our understanding that we need women to procreate and need them to produce and care for progeny.

Appeasing incels, the ugly social outcasts, has not been coded into our DNA because seeking charismatic, sociable, fit, symmetrical, and attractive males has been a crucial element to the advancement of humanity to this point. Those that do not fit the criteria are contaminants in the gene pool and don't deserve to procreate, so why should they deserve attention or support if what we want is them and their genetic lineage erased? It's over.

Dingus_Incel said:
Women don't need a fat acceptance movement anyway. There are plenty of chubby chaser who will fuck them. If there is a contingency of women who fetishize ugly or socially awkward men, I have yet to here of them.

This. There is more than enough diversity among men, but women all want the same: tall, dominant high-status Chads with a fat cock that almost hurts a little.

Dingus_Incel said:
True, but people (including thinner women) would make fun of fat women. When it comes to women, the whole world must change if their feelings get hurt.

Daily reminder normies virtue signal about fat women but absolutely hate manlets.

Incels are genetic trash. We would be accepted?