Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fastest pizza makers. Any pizza makingcels here?

I can toss a rag pretty well but idk if I can do same with dough.

I was getting awesome at making pizza at home. They turn out better than most pizza places. Except maybe the crust isn't perfect cause the temperature is too low and I don't have a pizza stone. Still the results are really good. Unfortunately I started getting really fat so I went on a diet and haven't made one in 6 months now.

Last edited:
It takes a bit of time because you have to let the dough sit with yeast for like yeast. Otherwise it’s not that long

Nothing about that looks fun but i guess it could be fun if you weren't some wageslave having to make one every 50 seconds. Plus pizza is best food.

I've never tried it because I'm a lazy fuck but I might start soon.

I work at a pizza place because i'm a retard.

I just put tomato sauce and cheese on bread and heat that up in the oven

I used to make it but it it turns out more like a bread than pizza.

I worked at little ceasers a while back. My job was to prep the dough. I wasn't fast enough and got fired over the phone

@PSYGNOSIS-OWL

I worked at little ceasers a while back. My job was to prep the dough. I wasn't fast enough and got fired over the phone
Little caesers are great cardboard pizzas