Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion FastBananaCEO is postmaxxing hard

Postmaxxes me :p

Who is fastbananaceo? :waitwhat:
Sorry i'm not good with recognizing greycels :feelskek:

Strong postmaxxing game ngl

Postmaxxing is a truecel cope
full

that's weird, i usually postmaxx flaccid

Yeah man I miss it :feelsrope:
I wasn't depressed on those days either since I basically got to try SSRIs
Dunno what SSRIs is but that was also good time 4 me, a week b4 I had worst week of my life ever.

He’s trying to escape ME. But I am INEVITABLE.

Dunno what SSRIs is but that was also good time 4 me, a week b4 I had worst week of my life ever.
Same first week of January was shit
SSRIs are antidepressants, I took a recreational drug that uses the same mechanisms as them.

Postmaxxing is a good cope ngl

Stop doing useless topics

Had the pleasure of meeting FastBananaCEO at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Last edited:
Had the pleasure of meeting FastBananaCEO at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
Yeah. He's a great CEO. Fast Banana Corp. experienced a 140% increase in class B share price.

Examples?
He made me realize each point counts. I'm a 4/10 roughly according to myself and most people who rated me, and this already grants me some privileges when compared to 3/10 or 2/10 guys for example. Like approaching without having the police called on me and having friends.

How people can even make such a high number of posts a day is beyond me...I'm too lazy to post something and just resort to lurking

I think you are mistaken because you overlook peepeepoopoo. Your claim rests upon the questionable assumption that poopoopeepee. I disagree with your view because, as recent research has shown, peepeepoopoo. You contradict yourself.On the one hand, you argue that poopoopeepee. But on the other hand, you also say peepeepoopoo.By focusing on poopoopeepee, you overlook the deeper problem of peepeepoopoo. You claim poopoopeepee, but we don't need you to tell us that. Anyone familiar with peepeepoopoo has long known that peepeepoopoo.

I think you are mistaken because you overlook peepeepoopoo. Your claim rests upon the questionable assumption that poopoopeepee. I disagree with your view because, as recent research has shown, peepeepoopoo. You contradict yourself.On the one hand, you argue that poopoopeepee. But on the other hand, you also say peepeepoopoo.By focusing on poopoopeepee, you overlook the deeper problem of peepeepoopoo. You claim poopoopeepee, but we don't need you to tell us that. Anyone familiar with peepeepoopoo has long known that peepeepoopoo.
Ofc urr

Dude you are postmaxxing hard again
I'm just replying like a normal person its just that i get a lot of notifications cuz I have like 10 threads atm

@Yerberito thoughts?