Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fast food places are for sub 6 males

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You notice how Chads don’t eat at McDonald’s because they eat at diners fast food is where guys like us go to cope because diners are too expensive for loner males to afford

I eat fast food because it taste good, maybe once or twice a week

You notice how Chads don’t eat at McDonald’s because they eat at diners fast food is where guys like us go to cope because diners are too expensive for loner males to afford
majority of chads are rich and rich ppl eat at fancy fast food places.

Rich men eat at soy fag places
give me subway any day

i steal from the garbage can if I'm lucky

I almost never put that shit in my body

True, more attractive and wealthy people eat at sit-down restaurants. Because they can afford the extra time and cost and prefer to eat and converse with their friends and family.

Subhumans eat fast food to get their food as quickly as possible, with minimal interaction.

For me I always eat at home to avoid even going out. I might go a couple times a month to the grocery store and sure to use the self checkout.

Yeah fast food is cope

Wtf is a diner? Are you time traveling from the 70s

You're probably on to something tbh all I ever see is subhumans at McDonald's :feelshehe:

I constantly eat at luxury restaurants with my (((family)))) or luxury home cooked meals like steak, fish :feelsohh:
Goyim should be considering themselves lucky to be allowed to eat fast food because Soon after we begin the ((((food shortages)))) :feelsLSD: goyim will have to sustain on rats and bugs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: