Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fast Food Maxxing

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
IMG 20231107 225739

:feelscomfy:

Psych ward life looks good

Psych ward life looks good
Yeah man, I've recently got my glasses back and my psn account as well. They have a playstation in here. Ngl might just stay here for a bit longer kek

Yeah man, I've recently got my glasses back and my psn account as well. They have a playstation in here. Ngl might just stay here for a bit longer kek
Honestly you're making me wanna go to one free female interaction to?

Although I do have to do some paperwork, but that's a personal choice

FR? TAKE ME WITH YOU BROCEL ARGHHHHH
Call an A&E and act like you're under psychosis.

That's how I got sectioned kek because I was drunk and just talking about random shit

Call an A&E and act like you're under psychosis.

That's how I got sectioned kek because I was drunk and just talking about random shit
I'd fail miserably I'm stuck in a state of calmness and monotone

I'd fail miserably I'm stuck in a state of calmness and monotone
That's fine just look down and try to be fidgity ( you will give off serial killer vibes) mention that you're anti social for some reason that really turns on their radar and some nhilistic books or Mr ted Kaczynskis industrial revolution one

That's fine just look down and try to be fidgity ( you will give off serial killer vibes) mention that you're anti social for some reason that really turns on their radar and some nhilistic books or Mr ted Kaczynskis industrial revolution one
That's gonna get me sent to an insane assylum...

That's what a psych ward is...
No bro I mean like locked alone in a room with one of those shirts without sleeves for 10 hours a day, to dangerous for any human interaction type shit lol

No bro I mean like locked alone in a room with one of those shirts without sleeves for 10 hours a day, to dangerous for any human interaction type shit lol
That won't happen. Only if you commit then probably yes but thoughts and being anti social you only get into a low/ medium security psych ward like mine. You can volunteraly go too but it's a bit harder just say you feel like a threat to yourself and your family and maybe they will allow it or make a threat to self delete in in a quiet voice and don't elaborate this will make them more worried

That won't happen. Only if you commit then probably yes but thoughts and being anti social you only get into a low/ medium security psych ward like mine. You can volunteraly go too but it's a bit harder just as you feel like a threat to yourself and your family and maybe they will allow it or make a threat to self delete in in a quiet voice and don't elaborate this will make them more worried
I need to finish my college semester first

I'm low risk as of now but if I act out then maybe they will think I need to be kept here longer. Usually they keep you up to 28 days In section 2 rn I'm doing paperwork so I can appeal.

Damn turn a lamp on.

What's in it?

I wish all the fat i gain wouldn't go straight up to my face like a damn hamster. Otherwise i would junkfoodmax more often