Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fast Food Jobs

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
For those of you who have worked in the Fast Food industry (think McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, etc.), what was it like, and do you regret it?

I still work at a fast food restaurant. It's an okay experience. What makes my job bearable is that I don't have to work with other females, my female coworkers work at different times.

I worked at subway for ONE day and i got fired Cause the Asian Manager hired me illegally at 15. NEVER work subway any other fast food job is more tolerable than the pace Of a subway Store

i worked at both kfc and mcdonalds in my teens

it was fun most of the time, was before inceldom really started for me fyi

pros:
-working with people my age and connecting a bit
-i really enjoyed closing shifts
-made friends
- free/cheap food

cons:
-customers can be really direspectful
-we even had employees getting punched/abused by customers (rarely but ive seen it happen 4 times)
-pay is not good

It’s ok if you do solo work like preparation where you don’t talk to anyone. The coworkers tend to be rude, ghetto, uneducated types. The customers are also rude. Pay is shit, but it’s one of the few jobs available to us that is relatively flexible