Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fashionmaxxing in a nutshell

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
ue594xahpb501.jpg

Fashion is like nail care, no one of the opposite sex fucking cares about it if you aren't already good looking. An ugly man wearing Tom Ford is still an ugly man, a Chad wearing clothes from Kohls is still a chad. Wear what you enjoy wearing, just don't expect it to get you anything in regards to sex.

The only fashion max is not wearing extremely baggy clothes and wearing sport shoes because they make you look taller.

N

nike air max
Nike high heel max. I wore flat vans shoes almost all my life and I didn't understand why I was always a midget. Then I realized after being taller than someone while barefoot, but not with shoes on that I've been cucking my self this entire time. People don't wear them because they are comfy, they wear them because it makes you look taller.

Nike high heel max. I wore flat vans shoes almost all my life and I didn't understand why I was always a midget. Then I realized after being taller than someone while barefoot, but not with shoes on that I've been cucking my self this entire time. People don't wear them because they are comfy, they wear them because it makes you look taller.
Exactly, they make u noticeable taller. Obviously I can’t wear them everywhere but it’s a good route boosted 1 inch or 2 .

Can confirm, have seen many a manlet wearing these exact shoes.

i like fashion. its one of my copes.

:yes::yes: