Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Farting in foids faces

Oskar Dirlewanger

Oskar Dirlewanger

Recruit
★★
I've been thinking for a while, and came to the conclusion that i can't be the only one who's participiating in the noble art of farting in front on femoids while exiting public transport. If you haven't tried this yet, i strongly recommend it. the key is to learn how to fart silently and with precision, so they will not smell anything before you've made your way out of the bus. choose a diet suitable for the mission to produce the heaviest fallouts possible. another pro tip is to exit through back doors so you have higher opportunity to land a fart directly in the faces of toilets who're sitting next to the exit. It fucking makes my day even though i do not get to see their reactions. because i know that that they will be smelling the aroma of my excrements either fucking way , i dont need to bear witness to that. I wanted to go do some farting today , but then i remembered its weekend and the sheep will not be crowding the bus. have to wait until monday. fuck! fellow fartsters can recommend a decent alternative farting location to cause mischief and mayhem.

B7C1E94D CFD6 4C6E ABF2 A1994019163D

yikes what a great personality sweaty

I've been thinking for a while, and came to the conclusion that i can't be the only one who's participiating in the noble art of farting in front on femoids while exiting public transport. If you haven't tried this yet, i strongly recommend it. the key is to learn how to fart silently and with precision, so they will not smell anything before you've made your way out of the bus. choose a diet suitable for the mission to produce the heaviest fallouts possible. another pro tip is to exit through back doors so you have higher opportunity to land a fart directly in the faces of toilets who're sitting next to the exit. It fucking makes my day even though i do not get to see their reactions. because i know that that they will be smelling the aroma of my excrements either fucking way , i dont need to bear witness to that. I wanted to go do some farting today , but then i remembered its weekend and the sheep will not be crowding the bus. have to wait until monday. fuck! fellow fartsters can recommend a decent alternative farting location to cause mischief and mayhem.
XDXD

Yvon of the Yukon pilled

Jfl keep it up nigga

Great thread.

In order to fart in someone's face, you have to be 4 feet tall or jump enough to end up farting on their faces.

Lush, women dominated spaces are priority.