Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Farmer searches women(bauer sucht frau) rant

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
In germany theres this fucking show where they find some 0/10 farmer and try to get him another 0/10 women. The awful thing about that is that in the process of that they make hardcore fun about these most 30+ Virgins. and i dont even think that its scripted what makes me pretty sad
and the farmers are most of the time really fucking desperate

Show us a video I want to see 0/10 farmer

tbh the most awful ones aren on yt for that u gotta watch good ol german tv

you cant rate.

of course i was exaggerating but u gotta see some other people in that show. they look like they got overrun by a car 5 times

i would legit fuck the shit out of that woman in that video.

and how it is with these fellow whales?

its crazy how we have so many germancels on here. German tv shows are for low iq fags

tbh the most awful ones aren on yt for that u gotta watch good ol german tv

I don’t speak German, but I can supply subtitles.

“Yeah baby, nibble my cob. This is the most action I have gotten in years. Swallow don’t spi... ah well.”

seems like theres a lot of rednecks in germany

seems about right for villages and small towns
atleast u dont get the refugees when u live in a village

So that tv show implies farmers cant get women because they live in small isolated villages?JFL at their IQ. Theres millions of sub8 men who live in big cities and can't find any women. A farmer chad would find easily many women. It's all about the looks,living in city or village is absolutely irrelevant.

So that tv show implies farmers cant get women because they live in small isolated villages?JFL at their IQ. Theres millions of sub8 men who live in big cities and can't find any women. A farmer chad would find easily many women. It's all about the looks,living in city or village is absolutely irrelevant.
they most of the time only pick people below 5/10

There is same shit in Poland. Totally fucked up.

They'll eventually monkey branch, I always see landwhales with chads.

German tv is shit. Those shitty shows where snobby famous people, especially women and faggots, make little of humble ugly men seem to be popular in cucked cultures like Germsn and Anglo.

Nah just a few in rural areas. America has more and crazier rednecks.