Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Far-left incels - do they exist?

O

Outcast444

Recruit
★★
are there any true far-left wing types on board, and if so, how do they reconcile the logic of 'no prejudice or 'isms to be tolerated, UNLESS you are an ugly male'?

theres a lot of them on reddit, specifically on the inceltear subreddit

the only way an incel could be "equal" to an average guy is by giving the incel a much higher amount of money so that they will be more equal in terms of value.Leftists don't really give a fuck about equality though,so that will never happen.

yeah but theyre all bluepilled

'no prejudice or 'isms to be tolerated, UNLESS you are an ugly male'

This is actual marxist doctrine? Must have missed that chapter.

I guess being an incel AND really far-left is just mega-cuck shit - like, total blue pill stuff

Low IQ post
Political bullshits don't matter
If you're ugly sub 8 male you're an incel

Yes there are. They recouncile it by saying they're disgusting misoginists.

'isms to be tolerated, UNLESS you are an ugly male'?

I'm thinking more of the modern day , far left-Liberal ideology than Karl tbh
Yes there are. They recouncile it by saying they're disgusting misoginists.
you mean like some kind of self-flagellation thing?

yeah there probably is tbh but I'm not one of them

there's economically left wing self identified incels, but I don't think there's any socially left wing self identified incels.

Yes, they're called antifa

I reckon if you were far-left socially and also an incel, you would likely have latency issues

I larp as a leftist in public to damage their image though looking ugly as fuck

I used to be pretty much a lefty liberal until I realized we're not on the same team after all. Now I still hate Trump, Putin and guys like that, but I also hate those that hate them, so it's like I levitate in an equilibrium of hatred.

The only one that comes to mind is @KilluminoidBR

yes you can find them in graveyards.

Yes I can direct you to them.
Go on to reddit and check out r/IncelTear

I used to be pretty much a lefty liberal until I realized we're not on the same team after all. Now I still hate Trump, Putin and guys like that, but I also hate those that hate them, so it's like I levitate in an equilibrium of hatred.
that's very much my political progression as well.

I actually lived on a hippy colony for a while, fun at first, but after a while you notice that all the good looking/semi-good looking women just hang out with the good looking hippy guys, leaving a vast mass (as males always outnumber females in those sort of places) of lone males on the fringes. Then, mostly the women clear off back to the city. So much for 'free love'!
Yes I can direct you to them.
Go on to reddit and check out r/IncelTear
I've herad of that place, might give it a look , cheers - could be good for some trolling?

I hate everyone equally

No, in all seriousness, I'm pretty neoliberal

Theres a bunch on r/incelswithouthate

Leddit has the monopoly.

There sure are, but all of them arent fully blackpilled
Leftism = increased taxes and we all know where that goes

I do exist sadly

I've seen some Commies. Isn't that far left?

are there any true far-left wing types on board, and if so, how do they reconcile the logic of 'no prejudice or 'isms to be tolerated, UNLESS you are an ugly male'?
Well, there definately are far leftist people that can't get laid, so they are incels. But far leftists don't like to self analyze or looking at reality.

'no prejudice or 'isms to be tolerated, UNLESS you are an ugly male'

That’s a direct reference to ‘In defense of nationality’ from Rosa Luxemburg, brah.

there's economically left wing self identified incels, but I don't think there's any socially left wing self identified incels.

Define far left? Class reductionist left wing or intersectional left wing? The latter category is opposed to incels in every conceivable way. W.r.t. class reductionist left wingers I am not so sure... Jason Unruhe, a class-first Marxist-Leninist YTer, identified as an incel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqjs4vSSLo4

There's a lot of left-wing ideology in commonplace incel philosophy already. Many of you engage in intersectional analysis without knowing it. I don't know what's meant by "true" far-left though.

Only until the blackpill kicks in...

I don’t see how being subhuman cannot be reconciled with far-leftism. Asking this kind of question will give IT the idea that there’s validity to their “Inceldom is a mindset, not a state of being” bullshit.

I have had far left economic views but never social ones
this

I actually lived on a hippy colony for a while, fun at first, but after a while you notice that all the good looking/semi-good looking women just hang out with the good looking hippy guys, leaving a vast mass (as males always outnumber females in those sort of places) of lone males on the fringes. Then, mostly the women clear off back to the city. So much for 'free love'!
Sexual hierachy is everywhere, there is no escape.

Yes, they are called ITcels

Please don't let this forum degrade into political infighting. Inceldom is above any political boundaries.
Inceldom trancends everything. Politics and race are pretty irrelevant here, the things that bind us all in this place are being male and Inceldom :feelsYall::dab:

Last edited:
No unless you count ITcels. If you are truly blackpilled you would despise the values of the left like cuckoldry, faggotry, feminism, degeneracy etc