Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fapping is one of my best copes

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Everything feels alright in the world when I am done with a good fap. :feelsohh::feelshaha::feelsokman:

No, unless I haven't fapped for a long time it takes time out of depression and desperation and thought of being digitally cucked, and it's a reminder of my failed existence as well. It feels like a chore most of the time.

It doesn't do anything for me anymore. Now it takes more effort than it's worth and I struggle to orgasm.

Fapping gets old and boring after awhile. I fap once a week if ever.

I fap like once every day or two

Im trying to lower how much i do it

Same, it’s one of my only copes.

Drains me

Attachments

• 1554703522819.png
    1554703522819.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 93
My libido is dead so I rarely fap now tbh

tbh..

how old are you? I’m guessing younger than me..:feelsrope:
Jfl at 25 your libido should be golden. It's not age, is the inceldom. Also, you're not even old, specially for a man, I don't know why you always say you are old, everyone would consider you a young man

Same,that's why no-fap is such a distant concept to me.

Jfl at 25 your libido should be golden. It's not age, is the inceldom. Also, you're not even old, specially for a man, I don't know why you always say you are old, everyone would consider you a young man

if you're past 22+ and you're still a virgin you might as well be considered an old man

Fapping is one of the best copes out there. I can do it whenever I feel like it at home, use whatever material I want, take as long as I want. It's awesome.

Everything feels alright in the world when I am done with a good fap. :feelsohh::feelshaha::feelsokman:
It's the only thing keeping me from going ER. The mental clarity you have afterwards is amazing. Now imagine that with a foid. They say that you should fap before making any major life decisions.

When are you retiring

Fapping feels good but im addicted.

D so small even the mirror mocks me. I'm too depressed to even enjoy the only cope I can afford...