Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fapped at work yesterday

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Yeah, I'm officially a wageslave now, after so much time. Usually I leave quite late, one of the last, like a no lifer I am. Anyways, yesterday after m[UWSL]aking sure everyone had already left I went to the toilet and jerked off to the thoughts of a girl I saw earlier that day. I felt immediate guilt and as a result got super nervous and self-conscious and coomed like in 3 seconds, even before my dick was 100% hard. It was overall a shit experience, wouldn't recommend. For a time I was scared that someone might see me at committing this dirty act. I also was wrong in that maybe jerking off would deter me from staring at women, so wrong. I only wanted to coom even more and couldn't take my eyes of every girl on a bus on my way back home.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I feel somewhat better about myself now and maybe will jerk off sometime later. Thank you for your time.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Why did you feel guilty?
I don't know, just thought maybe there was a camera or something and someone saw me partially naked jerking my pp (I doubt that but still, can't be 100% sure).

I don't know, just thought maybe there was a camera or something and someone saw me partially naked jerking my pp (I doubt that but still, can't be 100% sure).
Yea the paranoia will just make it worst for you, you're cooming because you want a distraction but you'll end up feeling worse with all the paranoia and anxiety, better to wait till you get home

Inb4 turns out you were at a sperm bank and your "job" is donating sperm:chad::banhammer:

Can’t imagine anyone would find out. Unless you didn’t clean up after yourself.

Can’t imagine anyone would find out. Unless you didn’t clean up after yourself.
Dry coom all over at work, leave your must. Lock that territory down like a beast :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Legit, I'd definitely try to rope before I become a wageslave, I have no social circlemaxxing abilities being an incel so I'd be an utter failure in it anyway plus passive aggressive normies are a big nuisance for incels, can't tolerate their BS for long

Legit, I'd definitely try to rope before I become a wageslave, I have no social circlemaxxing abilities being an incel so I'd be an utter failure in it anyway plus passive aggressive normies are a big nuisance for incels, can't tolerate their BS for long
so far everyone's been super nice to me at work, no bullying, no passive aggression, no trash talking behind my back as far as I can tell. But I do come across as an autist, people talk about their IRL experiences and I dont even know how to react to it, I have nobody to relate to, which is the most sad.

so far everyone's been super nice to me at work, no bullying, no passive aggression, no trash talking behind my back as far as I can tell. But I do come across as an autist, people talk about their IRL experiences and I dont even know how to react to it, I have nobody to relate to, which is the most sad.
Yea, most people don't care about you anyway, it takes either truecel face or when you don't talk much with foids for them to realise

Didn't we have a similar thread recently?

Don't do it again.