Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fapped 3 times in a row everyday this week, my life is done.

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
This entire week I have been fapping everyday 3x a day and I fucking hate myself, why did my life have to come down to this fucking shit, if I can be low inhib enough to rope I would do it tomorrow. Fuck this world especially foids.

You've embraced the coomer inside you

never goon, always coom

never goon, always coom
Minion burn

Fellow coomcreaturecel

stop fapping it is foidworship

Happened to me too. I fapped or used my sex doll 3-4x every day. Feels so burnt out but can't give up that cope even for a few days. Plus, my sleep is so horrible. I only slept 3 hours last night, and woke up 3 times during that short sleep. My insomnia is quite literally killing me. I'm here really wishing I could die. I've had it with this so called life and am sick of all the pain. Shit's too brutal man

Happened to me too. I fapped or used my sex doll 3-4x every day. Feels so burnt out but can't give up that cope even for a few days. Plus, my sleep is so horrible. I only slept 3 hours last night, and woke up 3 times during that short sleep. My insomnia is quite literally killing me. I'm here really wishing I could die. I've had it with this so called life and am sick of all the pain. Shit's too brutal man
I may have to stop taking pre workout in hopes of ending my insomnia, I dont want to do that.

I may have to stop taking pre workout in hopes of ending my insomnia, I dont want to do that.
I never take pre workout and don't even take any caffeine period, and my insomnia is still this bad. Over

I never take pre workout and don't even take any caffeine period, and my insomnia is still this bad. Over
Wtf?????

I dont even know what to say other than its ovER

Wtf?????

I dont even know what to say other than its ovER
It's over beyond belief. All the chronic health issues combined with inceldom, losing my father, the car stuff going wrong, all ruins my sleep. The medications I take for physical health issues literally cause insomnia too, jfl. Things ain't going well. I'd rope honestly if my mother wasn't here. I'm so broke down right now from sleep deprivation over the last few days that it really makes me wanna die.

I've been abusing the fuck out of my copes for months now. It's so hard to care about my overall health anymore

Fapping is lifefuel. I fap to everything, from hardcore shit to when I see a foids ass on the street and thing about it once I get home to coom. Or to the Kikestagram/VSCO of foids from my uni. Makes me feel powerful to fap to them as they can’t stop me :feelsdevil:

This entire week I have been fapping everyday 3x a day and I fucking hate myself, why did my life have to come down to this fucking shit, if I can be low inhib enough to rope I would do it tomorrow. Fuck this world especially foids.
how old are you? 18-25 this is normal.

in an ideal world pre jew, you would be fucking that many times a day naturally

Goonmogs me.

Ochako Uraraka isn't evil, she is the one true god.
no she has brainwashed you into foidworshipping her

snap out of it man

she is mid

you must snap out of her wicked hypnosis and see the world as it really is, not just watch her and masturbate while she pollutes your mind with foidworship and (((israelite))) propaganda