Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fantasy Cope

What race do you (usually/preferably) play in fantasy settings?

• Human

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • High Elf

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Wood Elf

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Dark Elf

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Orc

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Vampire

• Demon / Monster

• Race is not as important as class (e.g. wizard, hunter, mage, paladin, rogue, etc. etc.)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
I will start playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 soon. Of course, over the next weeks I will only have time to play a bit in the evening but once I'm finished with college stuff I will hardcore fantasy cope and try to daydream about living in a fantasy world as much as possible. Please feel free to fantasy cope with me. Post media, videos, music, etc. Sadly, NSFW is not allowed here, so I cannot post pictures of cute elf girls being raped by Orcs but well you cannot have everything I guess.
I will start playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 soon.

I'm not sure if I like that they've turned elves from gays (male elves) and cute rapebait for orcs (female elves) into creepy-looking cannibals with weird skin and long necks, though.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I like that they've turned elves from gays (male elves) and cute rapebait for orcs (female elves) into creepy-looking cannibals with weird skin and long necks, though.

This is how elves look in this game:

kXi3BUe.png

Lankier than humans with weird skin. And they are cannibals, eating flesh of the deseaed in order to read their memory.

usually dwarf, but if i create a female character, it's usually an elf.

Yeah, that's what bugs me about the game: there are neither Orcs nor hot elves. No Orcs at all and creepy cannibal savages as elves.
I guess I play a human then. :|

i usually pick the race that gives me the attributes i need for my class

fav race is probably wood/dark elfs though

I will probably make a human "Void Knight" now which is a mod:

I'm currently reading this book on the Buddhist concept of "Emptiness" and "Non-Self". So maybe if I play a "Void Knight" who has this connection to the "Void" that is important in DOS2 Lore, I could somehow mentally combine my meditation cope with the fantasy cope.

Then again, this whole "emptiness"-thing and the idea that the self does not exist has kinda depressed me lately.

High elves because I hate degeneracy

Class issues are more important

Dark elves cuz I'm edgy and weak af so I like to learn some spells :feelsLSD:

we're the joke class of man

high elfs are really pretty and nice to look at.
I always make my characters attractive

I bought the game like 3 weeks ago, but never touched it.
I have no motivation to play games.
Play as a demon ngl.

D:OS2 is a great game and vastly underrated. Make sure to have an archer in your party, they become incredibly OP with height damage and special arrows.

This is how elves look in this game:

kXi3BUe.png

Lankier than humans with weird skin. And they are cannibals, eating flesh of the deseaed in order to read their memory.
Lifefuel for auschwitzcels

I will start playing Divinity: Original Sin 2 soon.

Man, what an awesome game! More than 30 hours just for the first act ... that is, apparently, nothing but a long prequel, really.

One of the best copes in a long time! Totally immersed in my fantasy world right now!

Human, I always play as a barbarian/warrior so that I can crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women

I havent played a game like that in a long time