Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fantasizing about sex and relationships

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
often times i have a boner and automatically start fantasizing about idealized sexual scenarios and romantic intimacy. I have done this since kindergarten, when i was too shy to talk to the girl i liked. it is very brutal

I fantasize about having sex with dead foids since i was 15 i will make a post about necrophilia in future :feelsLSD:

I mainly have power fantasies. Like being rich. I will keep trying to moneymaxx. Maybe I can obtain this fantasy.

I mainly have power fantasies. Like being rich. I will keep trying to moneymaxx. Maybe I can obtain this fantasy.
Same i fantasize about being a politician or a leader leading my country

Damn what a degenerate. I bet you fantasize about having sex in MISSIONAIRY POSITION too don't you? You make me sick.

I fantasize about making out far more than having sex.

Damn what a degenerate. I bet you fantasize about having sex in MISSIONAIRY POSITION too don't you? You make me sick.
yes, hand holding and hugging also
:feelsdevil: